Seminyak: Beginners Surf Private Lesson with GoPro Shot
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Join a fun surfing lesson at Legian Beach in Bali provided by experienced local surfers
- Learn through one-to-one, semi-private or small group lessons and become a confident surfer in just a matter of hours
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off to and from your hotel by a motorbike and save yourself the hassle of commuting
DescriptionThe beaches of Bali have always been a favorite among sun worshipers. But if you want to make your vacation more exciting, why not join this surfing lesson at Legian Beach in Bali? Even if it’s your first time to surfing, your experienced private guide will help you conquer the waters of Bali on your own. On the beach, listen to a brief 30-minute land lesson to go over safety measures and procedures from your surf instructor. When you are ready, grab your surfboard and catch some waves! Learn how to keep your surf board under control and how to read the waves. Discover how to time your take off and how to catch your first wave. Be amazed by how easy and enjoyable it is to surf. This activity is a great bonding experience to do with your friends or family. No need to bring your own surfboards, as they will be provided by the surfing school. All you need to bring is your favorite swimsuit and you’re good to go.
IncludesReturn hotel transfer (by scooter) Private instructor GoPro video/photos Soft board Rush guard Legging Sunscreen Mineral water Insurance Towel Shower fee (IDR 5,000)
- Please make sure that you fit required conditions and able to swim
- Complimentary GoPro video or photos for students who are able to stand on the soft board during lesson
- Do not forget bring your own towel and cash
- Round trip hotel transfer is included by scooter for Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak area
- Please be informed that this activity does not include insurance. Please make sure that your insurance covers all the activities on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the