Ubud: Campuhan Ridge to Ubud Monkey Forest Walking Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Walk through nature and admire the stunning scenery of Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Visit the beautiful Saraswati Temple and admire its picturesque pond overflowing with lotus flowers
- Walk to the Ubud Royal Palace and learn about its history from your guide
- Stroll along Ubud Traditional Art Market and find various things from handicrafts to exotic fruits
- Watch playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies and feeding on bananas at the Ubud Monkey Forest
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, you will walk through Campuhan Ridge which is the best known trek in Ubud, known for its free and easy nature trek. The hike will let you enjoy cool fresh air and the most gorgeous hillside views in the region. Along the walk, your friendly guide will also tell you stories about Balinese culture and daily life. Along your walk to the Sacred Monkey Forest, you will pass by and visit some interesting places. The next stop will be the beautiful water temple of Saraswati. This shows the classic architecture of a Balinese temple with a beautiful foyer featuring ponds filled with blooming pink lotuses. The temple is dedicated to honor the Hindu goddess of knowledge and arts, Saraswati. You will also pass the Ubud Royal Palace where your guide will explain the history of the palace and the royal family of Ubud. You will then stroll along Ubud Traditional Art Market where you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods. You will have some local snacks with coffee or tea at the market before walking a few steps more to the Sacred Monkey Forest. Here, you can watch playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas. The site also offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest and beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss.
IncludesHotel transfers Entrance fee to Ubud Monkey Forest Tour guide Mineral water Snacks Coffee/tea Breakfast or lunch
- The walk at Campuhan Ridge is relatively easy, athough there’s a few uphill sections and some stairs in places
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
- Ubud has a beautiful tropical climate, but it does sometimes rain. In the event of rain on the day of your tour you may reschedule the tour
- It is recommended you have a light breakfast in the morning as you will need the energy to walk
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the