Ubud: Campuhan Ridge to Ubud Monkey Forest Walking Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Walk through nature and admire the stunning scenery of Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Visit the beautiful Saraswati Temple and admire its picturesque pond overflowing with lotus flowers
- Walk to the Ubud Royal Palace and learn about its history from your guide
- Stroll along Ubud Traditional Art Market and find various things from handicrafts to exotic fruits
- Watch playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies and feeding on bananas at the Ubud Monkey Forest
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, you will walk through Campuhan Ridge which is the best known trek in Ubud, known for its free and easy nature trek. The hike will let you enjoy cool fresh air and the most gorgeous hillside views in the region. Along the walk, your friendly guide will also tell you stories about Balinese culture and daily life. Along your walk to the Sacred Monkey Forest, you will pass by and visit some interesting places. The next stop will be the beautiful water temple of Saraswati. This shows the classic architecture of a Balinese temple with a beautiful foyer featuring ponds filled with blooming pink lotuses. The temple is dedicated to honor the Hindu goddess of knowledge and arts, Saraswati. You will also pass the Ubud Royal Palace where your guide will explain the history of the palace and the royal family of Ubud. You will then stroll along Ubud Traditional Art Market where you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods. You will have some local snacks with coffee or tea at the market before walking a few steps more to the Sacred Monkey Forest. Here, you can watch playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas. The site also offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest and beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss.
IncludesHotel transfers Entrance fee to Ubud Monkey Forest Tour guide Mineral water Snacks Coffee/tea Breakfast or lunch
- The walk at Campuhan Ridge is relatively easy, athough there’s a few uphill sections and some stairs in places
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
- Ubud has a beautiful tropical climate, but it does sometimes rain. In the event of rain on the day of your tour you may reschedule the tour
- It is recommended you have a light breakfast in the morning as you will need the energy to walk
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Art of Body StudiosSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali's Elite Fitness Professionals aim is to deliver effective, progressive and inspirational fitness and lifestyle solutions.............
Bali Equestrian CentreSouth-Bali, Bali
The Bali Equestrian Center is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, local villages and has a spectacular view of the inner island mountains and volcanic region............
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Bal960 ReviewsFrom IDR 820,000
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island.South-Bali, Bali
The luxury catamaran Bali Hai II departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am daily to Nusa Lembongan, where it moors alongside a purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activitie
Bali Bike RentalSouth-Bali, Bali
Start exploring Bali the right way with Bali Bike Rental, where quality and reliability come first.............
Finns Day Use Airport Package
Enjoy a private airport transfer, luggage storage and access to multiple activities including fitness centre, spa, bar and Splash Water Park.From IDR 450,000
Telaga Waja River: Rafting Expedition with Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the adventure of white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River, located in a quiet and secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.1 ReviewsFrom IDR 563,100
Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Meet one of Bali's most famous healers, named Cokorda Rai from Puri Negari Ubud, and take some time to cleanse spiritually at the Bali Holy Spring Temple at Tirta Empul i91 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice26 ReviewsFrom IDR 433,154