Ubud: Campuhan Ridge to Ubud Monkey Forest Walking Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Walk through nature and admire the stunning scenery of Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Visit the beautiful Saraswati Temple and admire its picturesque pond overflowing with lotus flowers
- Walk to the Ubud Royal Palace and learn about its history from your guide
- Stroll along Ubud Traditional Art Market and find various things from handicrafts to exotic fruits
- Watch playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies and feeding on bananas at the Ubud Monkey Forest
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, you will walk through Campuhan Ridge which is the best known trek in Ubud, known for its free and easy nature trek. The hike will let you enjoy cool fresh air and the most gorgeous hillside views in the region. Along the walk, your friendly guide will also tell you stories about Balinese culture and daily life. Along your walk to the Sacred Monkey Forest, you will pass by and visit some interesting places. The next stop will be the beautiful water temple of Saraswati. This shows the classic architecture of a Balinese temple with a beautiful foyer featuring ponds filled with blooming pink lotuses. The temple is dedicated to honor the Hindu goddess of knowledge and arts, Saraswati. You will also pass the Ubud Royal Palace where your guide will explain the history of the palace and the royal family of Ubud. You will then stroll along Ubud Traditional Art Market where you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods. You will have some local snacks with coffee or tea at the market before walking a few steps more to the Sacred Monkey Forest. Here, you can watch playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas. The site also offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest and beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss.
IncludesHotel transfers Entrance fee to Ubud Monkey Forest Tour guide Mineral water Snacks Coffee/tea Breakfast or lunch
- The walk at Campuhan Ridge is relatively easy, athough there’s a few uphill sections and some stairs in places
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
- Ubud has a beautiful tropical climate, but it does sometimes rain. In the event of rain on the day of your tour you may reschedule the tour
- It is recommended you have a light breakfast in the morning as you will need the energy to walk
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731