Uluwatu: Tandem Paragliding Experience
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a tandem paragliding flight with an experienced instructor
- Get unforgettable views of the dramatic landscape of Bali's stunning shoreline
- Soar over rugged cliffs, pristine beaches, blue oceans, temples, and coral reefs
- Get your flight experience recorded in a inclusive video for your personal memory
DescriptionMeet your instructor on Nyang Nyang Beach for a 15-minute tandem paragliding flight over Uluwatu and the Pura Luhur Sea Temple. After a quick safety briefing, get kitted up and practice a few running techniques on the beach. Once you're ready, run along the beach and let the tropical thermals lift you into the air - gaining height, your pilot will be in total control of the flight, all you have to do is sit back and take in the views. Gliding over the shoreline, take a chance to see Uluwatu's infamous surf spots, hidden beaches, and sea temple - trimming the cliff and the exotic tree-line. Descending back down to the beach, your pilot will perform a controlled soft landing on the sand - where you're paragliding experience will end.
Includes15-minute paragliding flight Certified paragliding pilot Paragliding gears (canopy, parachutes, tandem harness, helmet) Video footage 4GB memory card Hotel transfers (if option selected) Mineral water or soft drinks Insurance
- This activity is recommended for participants between the age of 8 to 60 years old with an ideal weight of between 45-90 kilograms or 100-200 pounds
- This tandem paragliding has a 1-person to 1-pilot ratio
- Participants should not be pregnant or suffering from any heart problems, high blood pressure, or any other medical conditions
- This activity highly depends on the weather (no rain and no gusty wind); should the weather does not permit to fly, you are allowed to reschedule or cancel the activity at no extra cost
- The local operator will do a final confirmation with you at 10 AM on the day of activity on the weather forecast
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your activity starts
- Please wear comfortable shoes and long sleeved clothes
- Do not forget to bring suncream/sunglasses
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the