Uluwatu: Tandem Paragliding Experience
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a tandem paragliding flight with an experienced instructor
- Get unforgettable views of the dramatic landscape of Bali's stunning shoreline
- Soar over rugged cliffs, pristine beaches, blue oceans, temples, and coral reefs
- Get your flight experience recorded in a inclusive video for your personal memory
DescriptionMeet your instructor on Nyang Nyang Beach for a 15-minute tandem paragliding flight over Uluwatu and the Pura Luhur Sea Temple. After a quick safety briefing, get kitted up and practice a few running techniques on the beach. Once you're ready, run along the beach and let the tropical thermals lift you into the air - gaining height, your pilot will be in total control of the flight, all you have to do is sit back and take in the views. Gliding over the shoreline, take a chance to see Uluwatu's infamous surf spots, hidden beaches, and sea temple - trimming the cliff and the exotic tree-line. Descending back down to the beach, your pilot will perform a controlled soft landing on the sand - where you're paragliding experience will end.
Includes15-minute paragliding flight Certified paragliding pilot Paragliding gears (canopy, parachutes, tandem harness, helmet) Video footage 4GB memory card Hotel transfers (if option selected) Mineral water or soft drinks Insurance
- This activity is recommended for participants between the age of 8 to 60 years old with an ideal weight of between 45-90 kilograms or 100-200 pounds
- This tandem paragliding has a 1-person to 1-pilot ratio
- Participants should not be pregnant or suffering from any heart problems, high blood pressure, or any other medical conditions
- This activity highly depends on the weather (no rain and no gusty wind); should the weather does not permit to fly, you are allowed to reschedule or cancel the activity at no extra cost
- The local operator will do a final confirmation with you at 10 AM on the day of activity on the weather forecast
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your activity starts
- Please wear comfortable shoes and long sleeved clothes
- Do not forget to bring suncream/sunglasses
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731