My Guide Website?
Bali: Return Private Transfer for Night Safari6 Reviews
Book your private round-trip transfer to fully enjoy a unique experience at the Bali Safari and Marine Park at night. Avoid calling and waiting a long time for a taxi at night time and enjoy a hassle-free transfer with your friends or family!
- Book your private transfer to enjoy a unique experience at the Bali Safari and Marine Park at night
- Avoid calling and waiting long time for taxi at night time returning to your hotel
- Travel in safety and comfort between your hotel and Bali Safari Marine Park
DescriptionYou've always wanted to get up close to wild animals, enjoy a fire show and indulge in a tasty barbecue dinner at Bali Safari and Marine Park at night. Make this adventure stress-free by booking your transportation in advance! Experience a completely relaxing journey to and from Bali Safari and Marine Park on your Night Safari adventure. Your personal driver will pick you up at your hotel, wait for you and drive you back to your hotel after the activity. This will save you the hassle of searching and competing with other visitors for taxis at the park at night time - this can be challenging as the park is located quite far from tourist areas. Relax and travel in safety with a friendly driver and in an air-conditioned vehicle - the perfect addition to an amazing adventure at the night safari in Bali!
IncludesRound-trip transportation (4-5 hours) English-speaking driver Parking fee
- Entrance ticket to the Night Safari is not included but you may also purchase your Night Safari e-ticket with GetYourGuide with instant confirmation
- Area coverage includes Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Canggu, Legian, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Benoa, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Sanur
- The vehicle capacity is up to 5 passengers
- Pick up time is at approximately 4:00 PM or 4:30 PM depending on your hotel location. Your local operator will confirm with you the pick-up time at least 24 hours prior to your activity date
- There will be an extra charge of IDR 50,000/hour if service exceeds 5 hours