Mount Batur: Private Sunrise Jeep Tour & Natural Hot Spring64 Reviews
Take a 4WD jeep on a private tour through Kintamani’s unique farming region, across the frozen lava fields of the 1843 and 1963 eruptions, then relax in natural healing hot springs.
- Take a private tour in a jeep through Kintamani and learn about the biggest lava eruptions
- Feel like you are in different planet when you visit Lava Ball Point
- Be surrounded by world famous black Lava formations and witness the extraordinary view of an active volcano
- Complete your day with a long soak in the healing waters of Batur Natural Hot Spring
DescriptionMeet your own private tour guide, a trained 4WD specialist, and climb aboard a custom-built, four-wheel drive vehicle. Your private guide is also a certified member of the Mount Batur Guide Association, so expect great stories about the history of the region, interesting information about the features of the landscape, all with a great sense of humor. You are in safe hands on this off-road adventure. You will first visit Perapen Temple located south of Mount Batur then continue to explore Lava Ball Point. Hop out of the vehicle and feel the incredible Kintamani landscape surround you. You will find a large cave formed from a lava flow and you will wonder if you are on a different planet. Ask your guide why it is called a holy cave? The second stop is the volcanic lava flow of 1964. How did it happen? Your tour guide has the answer. As the guide navigates the four-wheel drive vehicle through the lava fields to get there, you will witness the local farmers working in their small fields and vegetable gardens. Be surrounded by world famous black Lava formations and witness the extraordinary view of an active volcano in the distance. Incredible photo opportunities await. To complete your day, enjoy a long soak in the healing waters of Batur Natural Hot Spring. Enjoy the photographic panorama of beautiful Lake Batur from a completely different angle.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private tour guide/driver Breakfast Mineral water Entrance fees Transportation by 4WD jeep Lunch Souvenirs
- It is recommended for you to wear comfortable clothing with a warm jacket, sturdy walking shoes or sport shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and hat
- Do not forget to bring a change of clothes and swim wear for the hot springs.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Hotel transfer covers Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, Canggu and Ubud areas
- Please note, there is an extra charge if your pick-up location is in the Uluwatu IDR100k, Sidemen 100k, Candidasa 100k, Amed IDR200k, Tanah lot 100k, North Bali IDR200k areas. This charge is per person and should be paid directly to your driver.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability