My Guide Website?
24-Hour Trip to Ijen Crater & Javanese Breakfast
, Bali https://www.myguidebali.com/events/24-hour-trip-to-ijen-crater-javanese-breakfast
From Bali: 24-Hour Trip to Ijen Crater & Javanese Breakfast
- Ascend one of the most beautiful active volcanoes
- See unique nature phenomena 'blue fire'
- Witness the dawn over the biggest acid lake in the world
- Walk in the crater which is also a sulfur mine
- Eat delicious traditional Javanese breakfast
DescriptionA professional guide will lead your trip. The guide's passion and knowledge of the terrain will give you access to the best views and most spectacular sights as well as inform you about the geography and history of the volcano. Depart from Bali at 1:00 PM to begin your journey to the active volcano of Kawah Ijen in East Java. You will arrive in the early evening and enjoy a local dinner and a rest in your room. You will climb to the rim of the 2370-meter volcano, before descending to the crater floor. This is the only place where you can see the ethereal blue sulfur fires and watch the Javanese workers harvesting sulfur. As dawn breaks and the light changes, your dramatic surroundings will reveal themselves from your position beside the largest acid lake in the world. Before returning to Bali, you will stop to enjoy a hearty home-cooked Javanese breakfast. Please come along for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Your professional guides and careful planning will assure you have a safe and memorable trip to the heart of Kawah Ijen.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Bali to Kawah Ijen Return ferry Local dinner Accommodation Entrance fees to Kawah Ijen volcano English-speaking guide Gas mask Headlight Gloves Javanese breakfast (buffet)
- You will need: sport or trekking shoes, warm clothes (socks, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and warm jacket) a raincoat, cap or hat, a small backpack to carry items up to the volcano, a photo identity document
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromIDR 2,000,000.00Buy Tickets!