Best Accommodation in Bali
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bali team
Bali offers more than 2,000 hotels, villas and other accommodations to suit every budget. World-renowned brand names are found in Nusa Dua, Sanur, the Bukit Peninsula, Kuta-Seminyak area, Ubud and all along the coast. Most offer in-house activities.
Choose whether you'll stay right on a beach in a diving-centred hotel, or right up in the rain forest around Ubud. At Taro, hotel guests can help bathe the elephants before going on safari atop these gentle giants. All top hotels offer in-house spa facilities. Many have their own wedding chapels, catering to all faiths or none. Very few Bali hotels are high-rise - local laws preclude skyscrapers, so most hotels are quite unobtrusive, and set in tropical gardens.Hotel restaurants offer a large range of international cuisine, from Balinese Babi Guling and Indonesian Nasi Goreng to Italian, Japanese, and now even Mexican 'comida picante'.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach