Amed: Snorkeling Trip to the Japanese Shipwreck
Spend a day in paradise exploring shipwrecks and other snorkel spots off the west coast of Bali. Visit the Japanese Shipwreck Point and snorkel in between a variety of reef fish, coral, and other marine life.
- Spend a day in paradise, exploring shipwrecks and other snorkel spots
- Visit the Japanese Shipwreck Point, Amed Beach, Lipah Bay, and Vienna Beach
- Snorkel amongst a rich variety of reef fish, coral, and other marine life
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle with a friendly guide
- Benefit from a small group tour up to 9 people or go with the private option
DescriptionGet picked up in the morning and travel to Lipah Beach, located on the East coast of Bali. Upon arrival board a traditional boat for a ride across crystal clear waters towards Amed Wreck, one of Bali’s greatest snorkel and dive sites. See an abundance of colorful marine life including parrotfish, turtles and manta rays. The colorful coral growing across this sunken ship is a must-see opportunity. Head to another impressive snorkel spot before the day ends and go to Vienna Beach. Marvel at this paradise with white sand and calm waters filled with unique marine life. You will find a local restaurant where you can buy lunch at your own expense. Travel back after a day full of snorkeling and fun.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Mineral water Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle Insurance Snorkeling gear Boat ride Lunch
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability