Bali: 2-Day PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Enjoy a 2-day advanced course for adventurous scuba divers who wish to experience the next level of diving. Work with a qualified instructor to build your scuba diving skills and gain more confidence. Make 5 ocean dives at incredible locations in Bali.
- Take your diving experience to the next level with a 2-day course
- Learn how to safely dive deeper with experienced instructors
- Make 5 ocean dives at the Padang Bai Blue Lagoon and Tulamben Shipwreck
- Enjoy a tour designed excluslively for PADI Open Water certified divers
DescriptionOn the first day, start the course by filling out the necessary registration forms and paperwork for the course at the diving center. Be sure to bring your PADI Open Water Certification with you to participate in this course. Begin preparing the equipment and loading the vehicles. Then, travel to Padang Bai Blue Lagoon for 3 incredible ocean dives. Follow the instruction of your experienced guide who will help you take your diving skills to the next level. Re-energize yourself with lunch and light refreshments included back at the dive center. On day two, head out to Tulamben to explore the spectacular shipwreck of the USAT Liberty. Enjoy 2 ocean dives at this site. By the end of the course, you will have completed the following dives for your PADI Certification: Deep Dive (mandatory), Underwater Navigation (mandatory), Boat Dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy (PPB), Underwater Naturalist, Search & Recovery, and Wreck Diving.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur Marine Park entry fees Boat and porter's fees Lunch Water, tea, and coffee at the dive center Experienced diving instructor Equipment rental Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) materials and certifications
- Pick up time is between 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM; drop-off time is at 5:30 PM
- Please bring swimwear, a hat, sunscreen, and your own towel
- Participants must be at least 12-years-old
- Participants should have PADI Open Water Certification which you must bring with you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability