My Guide Website?
Bali: Ayung River White Water Rafting Adventure
Join a white water rafting adventure on Bali’s Ayung River, the longest river on the island. Admire the scenic surroundings, including rainforests, waterfalls, and gorges, and savor a traditional lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get your adrenaline pumping as your brave the Ayung River's class 2 rapids
- Receive comprehensive safety instructions and guidance from rafting guides
- Immerse yourself in Bali's scenery as you navigate through lush greenery
- Savor a variety of delicious Indonesian dishes at a local Balinese pavilion
- Upgrade with optional hotel pickup, starting your adventure with comfort
DescriptionEmbark on an exhilarating white-water rafting journey along Bali's longest river, the Ayung River, with an Indonesian lunch and optional hotel pickup from Bali. Navigate class 2 rapids amid lush landscapes. Get ready for an adventure that combines excitement, nature, and culinary delights. Upon arrival at the rafting center, receive your rafting attire and comprehensive safety instructions from your guide, ensuring a perfect blend of excitement and security throughout your journey. Once ready, head to the river. Navigate Ayung's class 2 rapids, which can go up to class 4 in the rainy season, through Bali's stunning landscapes. Surrounded by lush greenery, diverse wildlife, and exotic flora, every moment on the river is immersive. In this serene setting of a wantilan (Balinese pavilion), relax, share rafting stories, and savor a variety of delicious dishes over lunch, combining adventure with Bali's culinary richness. Enjoy not just a thrilling ride but a feast for your senses.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option chosen) Rafting equipment Guide Shower facilities and fresh towels Changing rooms and restroom Indonesian buffet-style lunch Service charge and government tax
- Be sure to bring river sandals or shoes and a plastic bag for your wet clothing Please be advised there are many steps up and down to reach the river. You should be in good physical condition and be wearing water shoes for this walk