My Guide Website?
Bali: Besakih Temple & Lempuyang Temple Gates of Heaven Tour458 Reviews
Take a private tour and snap magical shots of the Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang as the majestic Mount Agung sits in the background.
- Visit Besakih Temple, known as the mother temple of Bali
- Admire the ancient Gateway to Heaven at Lempuyang Temple and snap some magical photos
- Visit Tirta Gangga, the most beautiful former royal water palace in eastern Bali
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch while overlooking the river, mountain and rice field
DescriptionJoin a guided day trip to the eastern part of Bali to visit the mother temple of Bali, Pura Besakih, along with Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang temple and its iconic Gate of Heaven. Enjoy convenient hotel transfers and a lunch stop overlooking Mount Agung. Following a pickup from your hotel, head to the majestic Lempuyang Temple in the eastern part of Bali. Along the way, pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads, and marvel at breathtaking mountains. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your own private guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. Next, visit Tirta Gangga, known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. Explore the water palace's tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into pools. Outside the palace, soak up views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali. After visiting the water palace, savor a scrumptious buffet lunch overlooking Mount Agung, Telaga Waja river, and the rice fields. When you are finished, make your way to the biggest temple in Bali, Pura Besakih. Join this tour of Pura Besakih with your guide and learn why it is the most important, the largest, and the holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali, and one of a series of Balinese temples. The temple miraculously survived the catastrophic volcanic eruption of 1963.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Return hotel transfer All entrance fees Lunch Icebox filled with soft drinks (if premium option selected)
- Please remember to wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs due to the temple visit
- Good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps at the Lempuyang Temple
- Add-on a photographer to your tour and receive all of your photo files instantly in your device and also 10 edited photos