My Guide Website?
Bali: Canyon Tubing Adventure33 Reviews
Discover a hidden canyon in the tropical rainforest of Bali while floating down a stream with crystal clear spring water in your own inflatable tube.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the rich flora and fauna of Bali's tropical rain forest
- Discover many species of plants and animals while floating through the canyon
- Start your adventure with exciting off road transport from the base camp to the canyon
DescriptionStart your tubing adventure with transport to an exclusive hidden canyon in the tropical rainforest of Bali, with two experienced guides. Begin by exploring the rich nature while floating down a little stream in your own inflatable tube, discovering all kinds of plants and animals. You might spot some monkeys playing by the river bed, if you are lucky! Some 500 meters north, the stream origins from a spring with crystal clear mountain water. Before the start of the main tubing activity you can choose to zip down a 100 meter long Flying fox line which enables you to fly through the canyon. Foot paths are created for those who don't wish to engage in this bonus activity. Participants don't need to have any swimming experience as the shallow water stream allows you to get out of the tube at most places during the trip. Suspension bridges and wooden foot paths are built at some places around water falls and rocks where the guides can carry the tubes beyond the obstacles. At the end of the tubing activity you will be picked up by a special off road car directly at the ending point.
IncludesAir conditioned hotel transfers from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, and Ubud areas Minimum number of participants for this tour is two Pick up time might differ from the mentioned times depending on the area of your hotel Personal liability and medical insurance Goodies bag, welcome drink with snacks Instruction video and hands on training by professional guides Off road transfers to and from the canyon, Free coffee, tea and water Hot buffet lunch Use of changing rooms with lockers Hot showers (towels and soap provided) Branded tubing equipment
- This tour is suitable for all ages. Insurance cover for all participants from 5 to 70 years
- Elderly people in good physical condition can join but must sign an insurance disclaimer before the tour
- For the flying fox bonus activity you must be at least 125cm tall
- The average tour time including the hotel transfers and a hot lunch buffet is approximately 6 hours. The actual canyon tubing activity time is approximately 2 hours