My Guide Website?
Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach218 Reviews
Visit the picturesque island of Nusa Penida on a day trip from Bali. Follow your guide to Diamond Beach, Thousand Island View Point, and Teletubbies Hill
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach
- Tour East Nusa Penida on a day trip from Bali
- Visit the famous Diamond Beach, Thousand Island View Point and Teletubbies Hill
- Travel with a friendly local guide as you soak up the natural beauty of the area
- Choose between private or shared option
DescriptionExplore the stunning natural scenery of East Nusa Penida on a day trip from Bali. Enjoy the craggy cliffs and clear waters of the island, stroll up to Thousand Island Viewpoint and relax on the white sands of Diamond Beach. Get picked up in Bali and cruise across turquoise waters to Nusa Penida, where you’ll board the vehicle that will take you around the island. The first stop is Thousand Island Viewpoint. Marvel at enchanting views of countless islands, sweeping cliffs, and maybe even some turtles and manta rays. The next stop is Nusa Penida Tree House. Known locally as Rumah Pohon, this cozy cabin with a thatched roof also benefits from an elevated vantage point on the island. Climb the ladder up a tree trunk and you’ll be rewarded with some of the best panoramic views of the island. Check out the rolling green hills of Nusa Penida with a stop at ‘Teletubbies Hill’ and snap photos of the giant tapestry that stretches across the horizon. For the final stop of the day, head to Diamond Beach or Atuh Beach. Atuh Beach is a hidden gem, whilst the gorgeous water of Diamond Beach makes it ideal for snorkeling. After soaking up the sun at the beach, the day trip finishes with you being dropped back at your hotel in Bali.
IncludesEntrance fees Round-trip ferry tickets Hotel pickup and drop off English-speaking tour guide Air-conditioned vehicle Drinking water Insurance
- Access to Viewpoint Treehouse requires an additional IDR 75K per person (optional, guide will only assist for the payment and photo ops. all proceeds will go to the local community) Pickup areas include Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud Kindly be at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the stated pickup time