My Guide Website?
Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour4205 Reviews
Discover Bali on a customizable day trip to its most recognizable locations. From the Gate of Heaven to rural Ubud’s rice fields, experience firsthand photos you’ve seen already on Instagram.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tick off Bali’s main Instagram hotspots on one full-day trip
- Explore Balinese culture and history with an expert local guide
- Give the tour your personal touch with customizable features
- Enjoy views over the photogenic Mount Agung as you lunch
- Touch up your Instagram with professional photos and drone footage
DescriptionMake your Instagram followers envious as you explore Bali on a customizable day trip to its most recognizable hotspots. All entry fees are included, as well as an expert local tour guide, who will share gems about Balinese history and culture along the way. Your first stop is the Hindu Lempuyang Temple. Famous for its split gate, the Gates of Heaven, you’ll be able to take that very same photo you’ve seen so many times on Instagram. You’ll then be whisked to Tirta Gangga, a former royal palace famous for its holy (and incredibly photogenic) water features and gardens. Next up is Tukad Cepung, a cave containing an amazing natural waterfall, where you’ll even get to have a dip. After that is rural Ubud, home to many beautiful lush green rice fields. And last but not least, you’ll get to try out one of Bali’s famous jungle swings. Choose the exact experience that you want — from private tours with hotel pickup to small-group tours where you can meet other adventurous travelers. Pick the lunch add-on for a delicious buffet lunch, or take home ten polaroids to remember your trip. Select the premium or private options for additional add-ons. Enrich your Instagram with photos taken and edited by a photographer, watch yourself from above with 3-4 minutes of drone footage sent to you 24 hours after your tour, or simply unwind with a relaxing massage.
IncludesAll entry fees Tour guide Jungle swing Mineral water Hotel transfer (for private tour options) Lunch (if add-on selected) Traditional massage (if add-on selected) 10 Polaroid photos (if add-on selected) Drone footage (if add-on selected) Photographer (if add-on selected)
- Come prepared to take a dip in the water, climb stairs, hike, walk along rocky paths and walk through small streams • Please note that Lempuyang Temple may not allow photography at short notice due to ceremonial purposes. Photography will not be allowed at the Gates of Heaven at these times, but visitors are still welcome to visit the temple • For the drone add-on, a professional drone pilot will join and follow you on the tour. You will receive 3-4 minutes of high-quality, edited footage, sent to your email address 24 hours after the tour • For pickup options, the earlier you start the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the temple, especially in high season (Apr-Sept) • Lunch will be in a local restaurant. Please select the relevant add-on