Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour2623 Reviews
Discover Bali on a customizable day trip to its most recognizable locations. From the Gate of Heaven to rural Ubud’s rice fields, experience firsthand photos you’ve seen already on Instagram.
- Tick off Bali’s main Instagram hotspots on one full-day trip
- Explore Balinese culture and history with an expert local guide
- Give the tour your personal touch with customizable features
- Enjoy views over the photogenic Mount Agung as you lunch
- Snap your own momentous memories to share with your followers
DescriptionMake your Instagram followers envious as you explore Bali on a customizable day trip to its most recognizable hotspots. All entrance fees are included, as well as an expert local tour guide, who will share gems about Balinese history and culture along the way. Your first stop is the Hindu Lempuyang Temple. Famous for its split gate, the Gates of Heaven, you’ll be able to take that very same photo you’ve seen so many times on Instagram. You’ll then be whisked to Tirta Gangga, a former royal palace famous for its holy (and incredibly photogenic) water features and gardens. Next up is Tukad Cepung, a cave containing an amazing natural waterfall, where you’ll even get to have a dip. After that is rural Ubud, home to many beautiful lush green rice fields. And last but not least, you’ll get to try out one of Bali’s famous jungle swings. The best thing about this day trip is that you choose the exact experience that you want—from private tours with hotel pickup and drone footage, to small-group tours where you can meet other adventurous travelers.
IncludesAll entrance fees Tour guide Jungle swing Mineral water Hotel transfer (for private tour options) Lunch (if add-on selected) Traditional massage (if add-on selected) 10 Polaroid photos (if add-on selected) Lunch
- Come prepared to take a dip in the water, climb stairs, hike, walk along rocky paths and walk through small streams • Please note that Lempuyang Temple may not allow photography at short notice due to ceremonial purposes. Photography will not be allowed at the Gates of Heaven at these times, but visitors are still welcome to visit the temple. • For the drone option, a professional drone pilot will join and follow you on the tour. You will receive 3-4 minutes of high-quality, edited footage, sent to your email address 24 hours after the tour. • For pickup options, the earlier you start the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the temple, especially in high season (Apr-Sept) • Lunch will be in a local restaurant. The cost can be added as an add-on in the booking process if desired.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability