My Guide Website?
Bali: Full-Day Snorkeling Trip to Nusa Penida & Manta Point53 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the underwater world on a snorkeling tour to Nusa Penida Island. Enjoy lunch on the boat and relax after your dives.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the colorful underwater world around Nusa Penida Island
- Enjoy a boat ride to the island and the chance to snorkel, swim and relax
- Marvel at majestic manta rays and ocean sunfish
DescriptionNusa Penida is a perfect spot for snorkeling and exploring marine life as you’ll see on this trip. Spot the ocean sunfish, or mola mola, and the great manta rays on some of the most amazing drift dives in Indonesia. Board the boat at Semawang or Mertasari Beach for the ride to Nusa Penida and your first snorkeling session of the day at Manta Point. Marvel at the majestic manta rays, which grow up to 6 meters in length. Take some time to enjoy a swim or to relax on the boat, before your second snorkeling session. Afterwards, savor a delicious lunch on the boat.
IncludesComplimentary pickup and drop-off from hotels in Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Canggu area. All marine park entry fees All boat and porter fees Lunch box and bottled water Free water, tea, and coffee at the dive center Experienced Snorkeling Guide Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Washing and storage of equipment used Rental of all required snorkeling equipment, including wetsuit and lifejacket Public Liability Insurance Government Tax
- The itinerary may be adjusted at the last minute to keep you safe from the strong swell at Manta Point.
- The snorkeling with manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions on the day.
- Please add your WhatsApp numbers on the booking form. Your pickup time will be confirmed via WhatsApp one day before your trip.
- The speedboat will be shared with other snorkelers or divers.
- Please note that Manta Point can experience swell, small children and those sensitive to motion sickness may experience seasickness at this site.