My Guide Website?
Bali: Hidden Canyon, Waterfall & Temples Small Group Tour327 Reviews
Jump, trek and swim deep into the heart of the canyon on this tour. Experience paradise at Tegenungan Waterfall and visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Goa Gajah Cave and Gunung Kawi Temple.
- Trek, swim and explore deep into the famous Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Experience paradise at Tegenungan Waterfall, one of Bali’s most beautiful spots
- Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage temples, the Goa Gajah & Gunung Kawi
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour with 5 people maximum
DescriptionEmbrace the opportunity to don your swimwear, go barefoot, jump, trek, and swim deep into the heart of a hidden Balinese canyon. Travel by air-conditioned minibus to Tegenungan Waterfall, just a stone’s throw from popular Ubud and walk over 100 steps to get up close and personal to the waterfalls. Spend a busy afternoon exploring some of Bali’s best-loved temples. Start off at Goa Gajah, otherwise known as the Elephant Temple. In true Hindi style, this temple is elaborately decorated with otherworldly carvings and taken over by sprawling tree roots akin to Angkor Wat. Next, visit one of the few places in Bali that can compete at the Gunung Kawi Temple. Learn about how it's one of the island’s oldest monuments, a must to experience the history and culture of Indonesia. To get there, pass through the beautiful terraced rice fields that Bali is so famous for. Return to your accommodation with an all-around feel for the island’s nature, cuisine, and architecture.
IncludesPick up and drop off in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud Transportation by air-conditioned car English-speaking tour guide Insurance Bottled water Additional inclusion for Private Tour and Small Group with Entrance Fee options: Entrance Fees Welcome Drink Locker usage for Harga Hidden Canyon One choice of food/drink in Harga Hidden Canyon (spaghetti + mineral water / chicken burger + mineral water / large beer) Local guide Towel
- Entrance ticket and lunch are not included in Standard Small Group Tour, please prepare some cash
- Hotel transfer is available for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
- Entrance Fees and Guide for Hidden Canyon is 240K IDR
- Entrance Fees are as follows: Tegunungan Waterfall 20K IDR, Goa Gajah 50K IDR, Gunung Kawi 50K IDR)