My Guide Website?
Bali: Hidden Canyon, Waterfall & Temples Small Group Tour464 Reviews
Experience paradise at Tegenungan Waterfall and visit 2 sacred temples on this guided tour from Bali. Enrich your trip with an optional trek and swim at the Hidden Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Trek, swim and explore deep into the famous Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Experience paradise at Tegenungan Waterfall, one of Bali’s most beautiful spots
- Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage temples, the Goa Gajah & Gunung Kawi
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour with 5 people maximum
DescriptionEmbrace the opportunity to don your swimwear, go barefoot, jump, trek, and swim deep into the heart of a hidden Balinese canyon. Travel by air-conditioned minibus to Tegenungan Waterfall, just a stone’s throw from popular Ubud and walk over 100 steps to get up close and personal to the waterfalls. Spend a busy afternoon exploring some of Bali’s best-loved temples. Start off at Goa Gajah, otherwise known as the Elephant Temple. In true Hindi style, this temple is elaborately decorated with otherworldly carvings and taken over by sprawling tree roots akin to Angkor Wat. Next, visit one of the few places in Bali that can compete at the Gunung Kawi Temple. Learn about how it's one of the island’s oldest monuments, a must to experience the history and culture of Indonesia. To get there, pass through the beautiful terraced rice fields that Bali is so famous for. Return to your accommodation with an all-around feel for the island’s nature, cuisine, and architecture.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Guide Entry tickets (if option selected) Hidden Canyon entry fee (if option selected) Welcome drinks (Hidden Canyon options only) Locker storage (Hidden Canyon options only) Towels (Hidden Canyon options only) Water
- Entrance tickets and lunch are not included in Standard Small Group Tour; kindly prepare some cash Hotel transfer is available for hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time Entrance fees and guide for the Hidden Canyon is IDR 240K Entrance fees are as follows: Tegunungan Waterfall IDR 20K, Goa Gajah IDR 50K, Gunung Kawi IDR 50K) It is advisable to dress in comfortable shorts and a T-shirt for your comfort. Furthermore, to ensure maximum safety and comfort, it is recommended to consider wearing specialized water shoes.