Bali: Hidden Canyon, Waterfall & Temples Small Group Tour213 Reviews
Go barefoot, jump, trek and swim deep into the heart of the canyon on this 8-hour adventurous tour. Experience paradise at Tegenungan Waterfall and also visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage temples, the Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and Gunung Kawi Temple.
- Trek, swim and explore deep into the heart of the famous Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Experience paradise at Tegenungan Waterfall, one of Bali’s most beautiful spots
- Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage temples, the Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and Gunung Kawi
DescriptionEmbrace the opportunity to don your swimwear, go barefoot, jump, trek and swim deep into the heart of a hidden Balinese canyon. Travel by air-conditioned minibus to Tegenungan Waterfall, just a stone’s throw from popular Ubud. It will take you over 100 steps to get up close and personal to the waterfalls. Spend a busy afternoon exploring some of Bali’s best-loved temples. Start off at Goa Gajah, otherwise known as the Elephant Temple. In true Hindi style, this temple is elaborately decorated with otherworldly carvings and taken over by sprawling tree roots akin to Angkor Wat. Next, visit one of the few places in Bali that can compete at the Gunung Kawi Temple. Learn about how it's one of the island’s oldest monuments, a must to experience the history and culture of Indonesia. To get there, pass through the beautiful terraced rice fields that Bali is so famous for. Return to your accommodation with an all-around feel for the island’s nature, cuisine, and architecture.
IncludesPick up and drop off in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud Transport by air-conditioned car English-speaking tour guide Bottled water Insurance Personal expenses Meals Entrance fees
- Since entrance ticket and lunch are not included in this tour, please prepare some cash
- Hotel transfer is available for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
- Entrance Fees and Guide for Hidden Canyon is 100-200K IDR depending on number of people joined
- Entrance Fees are as follows: Tegunungan Waterfall 20K IDR, Goa Gajah 50K IDR, Gunung Kawi 50K IDR)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability