My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hidden Waterfall360 Reviews
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early-morning guided hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain on a full-day trip. Stop and swim at a peaceful waterfall.
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the summit while enjoying a simple breakfast
- Take a shower, enjoy the modern facilities, and have a tea at Mt. Batur Lounge
- Walk around the volcano crater and cross a hill of lava
- Take a dip under a beautiful, hidden waterfall of Tibumana
DescriptionEmbark on a day of adventure in Bali with this guided hike to Mount Batur. Start with an early morning pickup from your hotel in Bali, arriving in time to watch the sunrise from the summit. Enjoy breakfast and end the day with a dip under Tibumana Waterfall. Depart between 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM (depending on the location of your hotel). Then, journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani. Upon arrival, receive a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide. As you embark on a 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali, benefit from your guide's extensive knowledge and passion for the region. When you reach the summit, marvel at the shifting colors and mists before the sun rises over the landscape. Then, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area as the day breaks. After sunrise, walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Finally, trek back down the mountain and stop at the hidden Tibumana Waterfall for a refreshing swim while admiring nature. Before and after your hike, enjoy the exclusive use of Mt. Batur Lounge, the only villa-style lounge around with clean, modern toilets and a comfortable shower facility. After refreshing yourself in the showers, enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee in the lounge. End the tour with a convenient hotel drop-off.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees Breakfast Tea and coffee Bottled water Local guide Shower facilities (limited availability) Access to Mt. Batur Lounge Modern toilets at the lounge
- Pickup is provided from the areas of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak, and Canggu
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness The shower facility has limited availability and is available on a first-come-first-serve basis
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromIDR 899,000.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today