My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hidden Waterfall325 Reviews
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early-morning guided hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain on a full-day trip. Stop and swim at a peaceful waterfall.
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the summit of the mountain
- Enjoy a simple breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Walk around the volcano crater and cross a hill of lava
- Take a dip under a beautiful, hidden waterfall of Tibumana
DescriptionEmbark on a day of adventure in Bali with this guided hike to Mount Batur. Start with an early morning pickup from your hotel in Bali, arriving in time to watch the sunrise from the summit. Enjoy breakfast and end the day with a dip under Tibumana Waterfall. Depart between 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM (depending on the location of your hotel). Then, journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani. Upon arrival, receive a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide. As you embark on a 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali, benefit from your guide's extensive knowledge and passion for the region. When you reach the summit, marvel at the shifting colors and mists before the sun rises over the landscape. Then, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area as the day breaks. After sunrise, walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Finally, trek back down the mountain and stop at the hidden Tibumana Waterfall for a refreshing swim while admiring nature. End the tour with a convenient hotel drop-off.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees Breakfast Tea and coffee Bottled water Local guide
- Pickup is provided from the areas of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Canggu
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness