Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hidden Waterfall266 Reviews
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Stop and swim at an idyllic waterfall on this private, full-day trip.
- Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Enjoy simple breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Swim under a beautiful, hidden waterfall
DescriptionGet an early morning pickup from your hotel in Bali, arriving in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur. Depart between 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM (depending on the location of your hotel) then journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani. Upon arrival at Mount Batur, receive a short introduction and safety briefing from your own private guide. All the guides are locals with experience of climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali. As you catch your breath at the summit, marvel at the incredible shifting colors and mists before the sun rises over the landscape. Then, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area as the day breaks. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain and take the chance to stop at the hidden waterfall of Tibumana Waterfall and enjoy a refreshing swim while admiring the nature.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Entrance fees Bottled water Breakfast Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water) Private local guide Insurance
- Please note that pick-up is only provided from the following areas: Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Canggu
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- This activity is not recommended for those with back or heart issues, or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability