My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring2577 Reviews
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Experience the stunning views from the active volcano near the village of Kintamani, and learn more about the region from a local private guide.
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
- Enjoy breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Visit the coffee plantation in the village of Temen
DescriptionHike up the stunning Mount Batur on an early sunrise trek to its summit. Follow your guide up the mountain, enjoying a well-earned breakfast at the top while you watch the brilliant colors of the sunrise. Top off your active morning with a soak in a natural hot spring and an invigorating coffee plantation visit. Get an early morning pick-up from your hotel in Bali in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur. Depart between 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM (depending on the location of your hotel), and then journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani. Upon arrival at Mount Batur, get a short introduction and safety briefing from your private guide. All the guides are locals with experience of climbing Mount Batur since they were children. Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise. Upon arrival at the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches and pains at a natural hot spring at 9 AM. Visit a coffee plantation on the way back to your accommodation, and get dropped off by approximately 1 PM at the end of an amazing morning.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees to Mount Batur Bottled water Breakfast Drinks (tea, coffee, mineral water) Guide Guided hike Insurance Visit to coffee plantation Entry ticket to natural hot spring
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique Adult pricing applies to all participants A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness Pickup time schedule: Kuta/Legian 1:30 AM; Seminyak 1:30 AM; Nusa Dua 1:30 AM; Jimbaran 1:30 AM; Canggu 1:30 AM; Sanur 2 AM; Ubud 2:15 AM You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop-off point after the tour so long it's still in the coverage area (see above cities)