My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring4764 Reviews
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Experience the stunning views from the active volcano near the village of Kintamani, and learn more about the region from a local private guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the peak with breakfast and visit the volcanic crater
- Refresh yourself after your hike at the comfortable Mt. Batur Lounge
- Take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Visit the coffee plantation in the village of Temen
DescriptionHike up the stunning Mount Batur on an early sunrise trek to its summit. Follow your guide up the mountain, enjoying a well-earned breakfast at the top while you watch the brilliant colors of the sunrise. Top off your active morning with a soak in a natural hot spring and an invigorating coffee plantation visit. Before and after your hike, relax in the Mt. Batur Lounge, the only villa-style lounge around with clean, modern toilets and a comfortable shower facility. Meet directly at the location or get an early morning pickup from your hotel in Bali (depending on the option selected), in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur. Depart at the time you selected (also depending on the location of your hotel), and then journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani. Upon arrival at Mount Batur, get a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide. All the guides are locals with experience climbing Mount Batur since they were children. Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise. Upon arrival at the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area during the break of the day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches and pains at a natural hot spring. If you choose to meet at Mt Batur Lounge, you'll get dropped off at the Mt Batur Lounge. If you selected the option with transfers, continue to visit a coffee plantation on the way back to your accommodation before ending your morning.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Visit to coffee plantation (with transfers option) Guide Access to the Mt. Batur Lounge facilities Modern toilets in the lounge Breakfast Drinks (tea, coffee, mineral water) Guided hike Insurance Massage (if add-on selected) Entry ticket to natural hot spring Bottled water
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique Adult pricing applies to all participants A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness Shower facility has limited availability and is on a first-come-first-serve basis Pickup time schedule: Kuta/Legian 1:30 AM; Seminyak 1:30 AM; Nusa Dua 1:30 AM; Jimbaran 1:30 AM; Canggu 1:30 AM; Sanur 2 AM; Ubud 2:15 AM You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop-off point after the tour so long it's still in the coverage area (see above cities)