My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Trek With Guide and Breakfast675 Reviews
Hike your way up, then stand atop the ancient Mount Batur volcano and watch the sun come up over the sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s Mount Batur
- Trek through the deep Bali jungle under a blanket of stars
- Admire Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
- Hike with the local guide who is experienced and friendly
- Wash the dust off with a shower in the modern facilities of Mt. Batur Lounge
DescriptionMeet at the beautiful Mt Batur Lounge following the area pick-up time from your hotel (depending on option selected). Head to the Kintamani region to hike your way up Mount Batur. This iconic, extremely-active volcano draws many visitors from around the world with its beauty and promise of adventure. From the top, experience a scenic sunrise view and the green caldera around the volcano. Witness a thick blanket of darkness be replaced by glistening orange and gold rays, bursting from the silhouette of Mount Agung with the glassy untouched sheen of Lake Batur. As your descent begins, explore three younger craters while taking in the amazing volcanic landscape. Have an option to visit a coffee plantation site to enjoy a delicious cup of local Luwak coffee before heading back to your hotel. Before and after your hike, enjoy the exclusive use of Mt. Batur Lounge, the only villa-style lounge around with clean, modern toilets and a comfortable shower facility. After refreshing yourself in the showers, enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee in the lounge.
IncludesHotel transfer (depending on options) English speaking driver English-speaking trekking guide Breakfast Coffee/tea at the starting point and in the lounge Bottled water Headlamp and trekking pole Access to Mt. Batur Lounge Modern toilets at the lounge Shower facilities (limited availability)
- This tour is a group tour with a maximum of 5 participants Shower facilities are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis