My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Trek With Guide and Breakfast144 Reviews
Hike your way up, then stand atop the ancient Mount Batur volcano and watch the sun come up over the sea.
- Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s Mount Batur
- Trek through the deep Bali jungle under a blanket of stars
- Admire Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
- Hike with the local guide who is experienced and friendly
DescriptionFollowing the area pick-up time from your hotel, head to the Kintamani region to hike your way up Mount Batur. This iconic, extremely-active volcano draws many visitors from around the world with its beauty and promise of adventure. From the top, experience a scenic sunrise view and the green caldera around the volcano. Witness a thick blanket of darkness be replaced by glistening orange and gold rays, bursting from the silhouette of Mount Agung with the glassy untouched sheen of Lake Batur. As your descent begins, explore three younger craters while taking in the amazing volcanic landscape. Have an option to visit a coffee plantation site to enjoy a delicious cup of local Luwak coffee before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel transfer English speaking driver English speaking trekking guide Breakfast Coffee/tea at the starting point Bottled water Head lamp and trekking pole
- This tour is a group tour with a maximum of 5 participants