My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Bromo and Kawah Ijen 3-Day Volcanic Trip10 Reviews
The best adventure to visit 2 of the most famous volcanoes in the world. With a local guide, you will embark for 3 nights to explore some of the most famous volcanic highlights this region of Indonesia possesses.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Witness an epic sunrise from the grandiose caldera of the Tenger-Bromo super volcano
- Hear the roar of the earth while balancing on the edge of an active volcano crater
- Discover unforgettable, otherworldly landscapes
DescriptionYour priority throughout this trip will be for you to witness the amazing beauty and natural phenomenon of a selection of volcanoes located in eastern Java. More than that, your guides also hope to expose your adventurous spirit and provide you with a visceral experience full of beauty, emotion, and elation. Day 1: You will depart at 6:00AM from South Bali in a comfortable car or minibus (with your guides also able to pick you up in Ubud). From there you will drive to Bromo, an famous an active volcano. You will then spend your the night at Bromo. Day 2: You will experience sunrise at Bromo Volcano, taking in views of Bromo (2300 meters), Batok (2,600 meters) and Semeru (3,300 meters). You will also ascend and climb to view the Bromo Crater. Day 3: Pre-dawn, you will ascent to the top of Kawah Ijen, another active volcano. From there you will descend into the crater to watch the unique phenomenon of the 'blue fires', and enjoy the sunrise inside the active volcano crater. Later on that day, you will return to Bali, where you will be dropped off at a location of your choosing. Upon your return your guides can guarantee you will be physically tired, but this will quickly pass, leaving you to enjoy the memories for life.
IncludesTransportation by comfortable car or mini bus Outbound and return ferry Entrances fees to Bromo, Kawah, and Ijen Professional guides at Bromo and Kawah Ijen Transport by Jeep at Bromo Accommodation at Bromo and Kawah Ijen Based on 2 people sharing (local standard, hot water at Bromo but not at Kawah Ijen, towels, and soap are not provided) Food and beverages Additional items needed to climb Kawah Ijen
- • Toilets in Java do not include toilet paper (it's up to you to take your precautions)
- It is preferable to have your own towel and toiletries (in spite of your guides' vigilance, it is common to be deprived of those objects in the rooms)
- There is quite a lot of noise pollution in Java, and earplugs are recommended • The food is exclusively local, and not spicy (vegetarian options are available)
- The drinks are usually simple tea or ginger tea
- If you suffer from 'motion sickness', ask the driver for a seat at the front of the vehicle or ask him to find you an effective pill for this inconvenienc • As a general rule, you will not have any WiFi during the whole trip (except at the reception of the hotel on day 2) • All routing information is given as an indication and can be modified without notice depending on the circumstances, weather conditions, local availability, and any needs for change