My Guide Website?
Bali: Munduk Waterfalls Trek, Twin Lakes and Temple Tour21 Reviews
Discover the natural wonders of North Bali on a trip to Munduk. Trek from Buyan and Tamblingan Lakes to a waterfall amidst the jungle, ride a canoe with locals, and visit Ulun Danu Tamblingan Temple.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear the roar of a powerful pair of cascades in the scenic highlands of Munduk
- Head into the lap of nature at the Twin Lakes Viewpoint nestled in rainforests
- Experience a ride on a traditional wooden canoe to cross Tamblingan Lake
- Discover the lush jungles of Bali on a guided trek to the secluded waterfalls
- Pass through hidden hamlets, visit a lakeside temple, and meet local people
DescriptionExperience the best of what North Bali has to offer on a thrilling nature adventure to Munduk with optional transfers. Enjoy unparalleled views of Tamblingan and Buyan Lakes, hike through lush rainforests to the Twin Waterfalls, and visit the lakeside Ulun Danu Tamblingan Temple. Leave your accommodation in the morning and embark on your adventure. Head to your first stop, a breathtaking viewpoint near the Twin Lakes of Tamblingan and Buyan. From here, start a trek through the jungle. Make your way to the Banyumala Twin Waterfall, where you can take a dip in the crystal-clear spring water. Next, explore Buyan Lake and Tamblingan Lake, hidden gems surrounded by lush rainforest. See the Balinese wildlife that calls these lakes home. At the base camp, unwind with traditional Balinese cake with tea or coffee while taking in the panoramic views of the Twin Lakes. Prepare for the journey ahead with explanations of the trekking route from your guide. Take a 30-minute canoe ride like the locals. Starting from a picturesque lakefront location, traverse the expansive tropical rainforest surrounding the lake. Along the way, encounter diverse flora, ancient trees, and even old temples. Soak in scenic vistas overlooking the Sacred Twin Lakes. Marvel at natural rock formations on the lakeside as you approach the edge of the lake. Enjoy the presence of grand banyan trees, perfect for swinging, hanging, and climbing. Afterward, venture deeper into the forest to Ulun Danu Tamblingan Temple, a truly enchanting place to capture photographs. After the lakeside exploration, head to a family-owned restaurant where you will be treated to a selection of traditional local dishes for lunch.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Trekking guide Entry tickets Lunch (if add on selected) Drinks (tea, coffee, mineral water) Insurance
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 13 years old. Children may join the hike given a strong level of fitness and physique
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness