My Guide Website?
Bali: Nusa Penida Private Customizable Full-Day Guided Tour3 Reviews
Get the most out of your Bali vacation with a private and customized Nusa Penida tour. Create your own itinerary of up to 4 sights with a personal guide and private air-conditioned car for yourself.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Nusa Penida's one-of-a-kind scenery and unique cultural offerings
- Visit must-see spots around Nusa Penida such as Kelingking or Atuh Beach
- Swim in the waters of Bali by adding a beach to your Nusa Penida itinerary
- Avoid the hassles of navigating the city with a private vehicle for the day
- Choose from more than 7 attractions, from Angel's Billabong to Teletubbies Hil
DescriptionBook a private guide and vehicle to explore Nusa Penida, a picturesque island off Bali's coast, and enjoy total control of where you explore. Customize your dream trip with up to four highlights, like Kelingking Beach, the Thousand Island View Point, and Angel's Billabong. Nusa Penida is known for its stunning natural beauty, including pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and dramatic cliff formations. The island also has several cultural landmarks, including ancient temples and traditional Balinese villages. The only tricky bit about visiting? Getting around Bali can be difficult unless you're a confident scooter driver. With your own guide and car for the day, you don't have to worry. Choose from over seven attractions, and learn local facts and knowledge from your private guide along the way. Don't know where to start? Here are some suggestions of what you can find in certain areas of Nusa Penida: If you head out to the west, you'll find the must-see Kelingking Beach, Angel's Billabong, and Broken Beach. If you venture to the east, you can visit the famous Thousand Island View Point, Treehouse, and Teletubbies Hill. If you're up for swimming on the island, you can choose one of the following swimming areas to add to your itinerary: Atuh Beach, Diamond Beach, or Crystal Bay.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Roundtrip fast boat tickets to Nusa Penida Nusa Penida Island entry fee Glass-bottled water
- The maximum number of attractions/stops per trip is 4 For safety reasons, going down to Kelingking Beach is not allowed