My Guide Website?
Bali: Padangbai Blue Lagoon Beginner's Dive Experience64 Reviews
Learn the basics of scuba diving, and then take a dive at the Blue Lagoon in Padangbai on the east coast of Bali. Try your new skills with confidence and see the stunning marine life, such as blue-spotted stingrays and scorpion fish up close.
- Learn how to use the right scuba dive equipment in shallow water
- Get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore underwater
- Experience the white sandy sea bed and beautiful beaches of Padangbai
- Use your experience as a credit towards completing your PADI Open Water Diver course
DescriptionGet a better understanding and feeling for scuba diving on a beginner's dive experience on the east coast of Bali. Following pick-up from your hotel, journey to Padangbai, and then climb aboard a traditional jukung (Balinese boat) and sail for 15 minutes to the Blue Lagoon. Marvel at the mix of white sand, beautiful beaches, clear blue water and the sight of Padangbai as you set sail. Learn the basics of diving, including how to relax and reassure yourself during a dive. If you decide you want to go further, the day can count as a credit towards completing your PADI Open Water Diver course. Expect to see many blue-spotted stingrays, along with octopus, scorpion fish, sweet lips, trigger fish, moray eel and more. You might even encounter a submarine! Take 2 dives, and enjoy some time to swim and relax. A delicious lunch at the end of your second dive is included.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off All marine park entry fees All and any boat and porter fees Delicious lunch and light refreshments Free water, tea and coffee at the dive center Experienced dive instructor All dive equipment rental, including tanks and weight belts
- Important note: you must have at least 18 hours to rest to reduce nitrogen in your body before an upcoming flight; if you do not have 18 hours before your flight, you will not be allowed to participate in the dive
- Pick-up and drop off from remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud are subject to a small extra charge of $27 per group
- Participants have to be at least 10-years-old