My Guide Website?
Bali: Padangbai Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Day Trip127 Reviews
Swim and snorkel in the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean on a full-day snorkeling adventure at Padangbai, Bali. Visit the Blue Lagoon to see the diverse marine life of one of the island's top spots for families and novice snorkelers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the underwater delights of Bali on a fun snorkeling adventure
- Visit 2 dive sites near the coastal town of Padangbai
- Ride aboard an authentic Indonesian-style 'jukung' boat
- Feast on Indonesian food at a post-snorkel lunch
DescriptionBenefit from morning pick-up from your hotel in southern Bali, and journey by air-conditioned bus to the dive office in Sanur. Continue to the coastal resort of Padangbai to collect your snorkeling gear, and board a traditional boat to embark on your snorkeling adventure. Sail to the Blue Lagoon, approximately 5 minutes from Padangbai. Then, dive into the inviting waters to experience the striking landscapes and stunning marine life just below the surface. Proceed to the day's second snorkel site to continue with the fun! At the end of your snorkeling odyssey, head back to shore for an included lunch. Feast on Indonesian food and enjoy the laid-back vibe of Padangbai before getting dropped off at your hotel at the end of the day.
IncludesComplimentary pick-up and drop off from hotels in Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Canggu area. Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle. All marine park entry fees All boat and porter fees Experienced Snorkeling Guide Washing and storage of equipment used Rental of all required snorkeling equipment, including wetsuit and lifejacket. Bottled water Lunch at the Restaurant Free water, tea and coffee at the dive center Public Liability Insurance Government Tax
- Please add your WhatsApp numbers on the booking form. Your pickup time will be confirmed via WhatsApp one day before your trip.
- The pickup area coverage around Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Uluwatu and Canggu area.
- Remote areas such as Tanah Lot and Ubud will require a small extra charge of US$27 for pickup/drop-off.
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions.