My Guide Website?
Bali: Padangbai Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Day Trip120 Reviews
Swim and snorkel in the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean on a full-day snorkeling adventure at Padangbai, Bali. Visit the Blue Lagoon to see the diverse marine life of one of the island's top spots for families and novice snorkelers.
- Explore the underwater delights of Bali on a fun snorkeling adventure
- Visit 2 dive sites near the coastal town of Padangbai
- Ride aboard an authentic Indonesian-style 'jukung' boat
- Feast on Indonesian food at a post-snorkel lunch
DescriptionBenefit from morning pick-up from your hotel in southern Bali, and journey by air-conditioned bus to the dive office in Sanur. Continue to the coastal resort of Padangbai to collect your snorkeling gear, and board a traditional boat to embark on your snorkeling adventure. Sail to the Blue Lagoon, approximately 5 minutes from Padangbai. Then, dive into the inviting waters to experience the striking landscapes and stunning marine life just below the surface. Proceed to the day's second snorkel site to continue with the fun! At the end of your snorkeling odyssey, head back to shore for an included lunch. Feast on Indonesian food and enjoy the laid-back vibe of Padangbai before getting dropped off at your hotel at the end of the day.
IncludesComplimentary pick-up and drop off from hotels in Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Guide All equipment (fins, snorkel, mask and life jacket etc.) Bottled water and soft drinks Indonesian lunch
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed via email one day before your trip
- The pickup area coverage includes central Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, central Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu/Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud will require a small extra charge of US$27 for pickup/drop-off (per group cost)
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option to visit another site without charge
- Go-Pro camera option comes with 8GB memory card that you can take back with you. You may share the camera within your group by simply selecting 1 pax under the snorkeling with GoPro camera option and select the rest of pax under the snorkeling day trip option