My Guide Website?
Bali: Private Full or Half-Day Authentic Food Tour65 Reviews
Get a real taste of Balinese' authentic flavors during this private culinary tour where culture, history and flavors collide. Explore rice terrace, sample the world's famous Luwak coffee and discover the diverse and delectable local cuisine of Bali.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Balinese culture through its authentic flavors and food
- Try the must-eat Ibu Oka's roast suckling pig, Ubud's famous authentic crispy duck and Nasi campur teges
- Sample the famous Luwak coffee while overlooking the lush tropical jungle of Ubud
- Visit Gianyar Night Market and sample delicious Balinese street food and dessert
- Enhance and customize the experience by a list of optional add-ons
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Bali's culinary scene on this tour, which will take you to places other tourists don't go. Visit places where only locals eat and see how everyday people live their lives. Start your authentic culinary adventure with Babi Guling Ibu Oka. which is arguably the most famous place to have Balinese-style roast suckling pig. This dish is a celebration meal, served at rite-of-passage ceremonies like the weddings of Hindunese people in Bali. Your journey will not be complete without tasting the famous authentic Ubud crispy duck and Nasi campur teges. You will then take a short walk in the scenic rice terrace in Ubud and enjoy freshly picked coconut. Continue with a visit to Bali Pulina where you can witness the traditional process of making the Luwak coffee. Then, enjoy a cup of coffee while admiring the beautiful landscape of refreshing green surroundings. No meal is complete without dessert. You will be heading to Gianyar Night Market where you will try famous Balinese street food and desserts such as chicken betutu, satay lilit, terang bulan, kue pukis and the famous lak-lak. Your guide will then take you back to your hotel after a full-day culinary adventure in Bali. Customize your experience with add-ons such as coffee tasting or a traditional massage.
IncludesSamples of all food and drinks mentioned in the description Private tour guide Hotel transfer Transportation Admission fees Polaroid camera photographs (if add-on selected) 1-hour massage (if add-on selected) 2-hour massage (if add-on selected, available only in 'Full-Day Tour') Luwak coffee tasting (if add-on selected) Jungle swing and coffee (if add-on selected, available only in 'Full-Day Tour') 3-hour Rafting & Buffet (if add-on selected, available only in 'Full-Day Tour') Jimbaran dinner (if add-on selected, only in 'Full-Day Tour') Female Guide (if add-on selected) German Speaking Guide (if add-on selected) Japanese Speaking Guide (if add-on selected) Korean Speaking Guide (if add-on selected)
- This tour starts at 12:00 PM and finishes around 8:00 PM
- The tour will involve walking at a leisurely pace. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is non-halal and not suitable for vegetarian
- Please mention while booking if you have any food allergies