My Guide Website?
Bali: Sacred Temples and Sunset Private Tour311 Reviews
Discover Bali’s sacred temples, mountain villages and local markets on this private, full-day cultural tour. Enjoy magnificent views of Goa Gajah Temple and Gunung kawi Temple. Admire the beautiful sunset at a very special location.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a full-day tour and discover the Balinese culture and the famous temples
- Visit Goa Gajah Tempel and marvel at the old stone carvings in Bedulu Village
- Explore the island with your own private local guide and learn more about the great Balinese culture
- Admire the Gunung Kawi Temple complex
- Receive a purification blessing at the holy spring water temple, Tirta Empul
DescriptionBegin your full day tour with a private vehicle pick-up from your hotel at 9:00 AM and depart for Goa Gajah Temple, also called the Elephant Cave Temple, where you can admire its unique stone structure and layout. Visit Gunung Kawi Sebatu temple, an 11th century temple and funerary complex spread across either side of the Pakerisan River. Afterwards, visit the Tirta Empul Temple or Holy Spring Temple, where you can receive a holy blessing for purification. You will be provided with a Sarong to enter the temple and for receiving the blessing. The next stop is Taman Ayun Temple, the Royal Family Temple, located in Mengwi. Learn about how this temple was built in 1634 by the king of the Mengwi dynasty on small island surrounded by a handmade lake. At the end of the tour, you will discover Bali's most photographed temple; Tanah Lot. Situated on a little rocky islet that is not accessable during high tides, the temple is usually where people can experience the most dramatic sunsets in Bali. After this amazing finish, be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesAll entrance fees to the temples A sarong for temple visits Private local tour guide Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu, Sanur and Ubud