My Guide Website?
Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip16 Reviews
Explore the exotic Sambangan Village in northern Bali, discover local villager, rice terraces plantations, and hills view. Enjoy amazing waterfalls while swimming, sliding, and jumping in fresh water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach
- Discover the local area surrounding the Sambangan village
- Marvel at the Blue Lagoon and Sambangan Secret Garden
- See the amazing of Aling-Aling Waterfall
- Slide down the waterfall slide at Kroya Waterfall
- Jump from 5, 10, or 15 meters at the Twin and Pucuk waterfalls
DescriptionBegin the day pickup from your accommodation and journey to the Sambangan village in northern Bali, home to incredible scenery and amazing waterfalls. Walk through rice fields surrounded by hills and see the local farmer going about their day. The village is home to many tropical plantations such as clove, banana, jackfruit, durian, cocoa, lemongrass, and coconut trees. Enjoy the fresh air during a walk between the trees and stop at a local house to take a rest and try cocoa, young coconut fruit, and listen to a Balinese instrument. Next, visit the Blue Lagoon and Secret Garden surrounded by canyons. Try swimming in the natural pools before arriving at the amazing Aling-Aling Waterfall. Depending on your desires and abilities, jump from 5 meters into the pools, challenge yourself by sliding down 12 meters at a natural rock slide at Kroya Waterfall, or test your adrenaline while jumping 10 meters at the Twin Waterfalls. Lastly, try jumping 15 meters at the Pucuk Waterfall before returning to basecamp to enjoy a simple lunch before being dropped off at your starting point of the tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Morning coffee or tea Light breakfast and lunch Local guide Equipment (life vest, trekking stick) Mineral water and young coconut water Entrance fee
- Minimum for 2 person