My Guide Website?
Bali: Silver Jewelry-Making Class with Local Instructor51 Reviews
Craft your own silver jewelry and take home a unique souvenir from your trip to Bali with this class in Sukawati. Get up to 7 grams of silver to create your own wearable masterpiece.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Feel the satisfaction of making and wearing your own handcrafted jewelry
- Immerse yourself in Balinese silver art and culture with a local silversmith
- Unleash your creativity as you craft your own unique silver jewelry pieces
- Have the option of purchasing additional silver to complete your piece
- Forge unforgettable memories as you learn a new and exciting skill in Bali
DescriptionIndulge your artistic side and learn a new skill with this jewelry making class in Sukawati. Learn the tricks of the trade from a local and take home your own ring, earrings, bracelet, necklace, or whatever piece your imagination dreams up. Meet your instructor at their workshop in Sukawati and get settled in. Be introduced to all the necessary tools and materials. Start from scratch and watch as the silver is melted down to be shaped. Be taken through each step with care by a local silversmith. Receive up to 7 grams to work with during your class and have the option of purchasing more to complete your vision. Take home your completed piece at the end of class and some new metalworking skills to show off at home.
IncludesLocal instructor A maximum of 7 grams of silver per person Take home your creation
- If the weight of the material after making the jewelry is less than 7 then no extra fee is added. If the weight after becoming jewelry is more than 7 grams, than an additional fee of IDR 25,000 per gram is charged