My Guide Website?
Bali: Skip-the-line Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Fire Dance Tour146 Reviews
Skip the long lines and visit the 1000-year-old Uluwatu Temple, see the sunset from a stunning cliff-top viewpoint, and experience Balinese music and performance with a traditional dance on this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the 11th-century Uluwatu Temple, one of the most spiritual spots in Bali
- Catch a dramatic Uluwatu sunset perched on a cliff with scenic island views
- Watch the famous Kecak and Fire Dance, a traditional Balinese performance
- Travel with a local guide by air-conditioned vehicle
- Skip the long lines and go straight into the temple
DescriptionGet whisked away on this evening tour of Uluwatu. Prepare yourself for jaw-dropping sunset views on the cliffs. At 70 meters above sea level, Uluwatu Temple is a must-see for history and architecture lovers. Learn about the how the site is considered one of the six key temples in Bali and a spiritual pillar of the island. Your local guide will teach you about its historical and religious significance. Wander the grounds and snap photos of the temple’s scenic surroundings. Before leaving the sacred temple site, head to the open-air amphitheater to catch the Kecak and Fire Dance. The well-loved cultural performance revolves around traditional Balinese song, dance, and storytelling accompanied by a choir. Watch talented performers with the majestic sunset as the backdrop.
IncludesEntrance fee and Kecak dance (if option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Tour guide Air-conditioned vehicle Water Insurance
- Kindly take note of the dress code. Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not on this tour; implementation is strict. Kindly bring a sarong/scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code. Kindly keep a watchful eye on your possessions, as there are monkeys in the vicinity known to pick up and engage with items belonging to our customers.