My Guide Website?
Bali: South Coast Uluwatu, Tanah Lot, and Jimbaran Day Trip434 Reviews
Take a comprehensive private or group tour of the south coast of Bali. See the island's most iconic temple, Tanah Lot, admire Suluban Beach's picturesque caves, and enjoy an optional Kecak show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Bali's famous rock temple at Pura Tanah Lot
- Upgrade your tour to experience an authentic Balinese 'kecak' dance show
- Kick back and relax on the white sands and rocks of Suluban Beach
- Enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay with the add-on
- Choose from all-inclusive private or affordable group tour options
DescriptionDiscover the best of Bali's southern coast on this day tour around the island. Visit the iconic Tanah Lot temple, relax on the sands of Suluban Beach in Uluwatu, and witness an optional traditional Kecak (Balinese fire dance). You can also choose from lunch, massage, and photography add-ons. Benefit from pickup at your hotel with the private tour or pickup from centrally located meeting points on the group tour, and then head to your first stop, Tanah Lot Temple, which is perched on a rock formation overlooking the Indian Ocean. Stop for lunch at the renowned restaurant street (own expense) before heading to Suluban Beach at Blue Point. Enjoy a stroll on the beach's white sands and take in the breathtaking stones and caves. Next, if you have selected the Kecak option, head to Uluwatu Temple, where you can watch Bali's famous kecak (an ancient ritual and fire dance) while the sun sets in the background. Finish the day with a grilled seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay (if add-on selected). For private options, you'll be dropped off at your hotel at the end of the day. With the group option, you can make your own way back to your hotel from Jimbaran.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (for private options) Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Balinese dress Kecak dance ticket (if option selected) All temple and beach entrance fees (if add-on selected) 1-hour Traditional massage (if add-on selected) 10 Polaroid photos (if add-on selected) Photographer (if add-on selected) Sea food jimbaran with set menu (if add-on selected)
- If you select an earlier departure time for private options and if time allows, your guide can bring you to visit one more beach Lunch is at your own expense. Your guide will bring you to the restaurant street