My Guide Website?
Bali Sunset: Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance and Jimbaran Bay407 Reviews
Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean during an awe-inspiring evening on the southern tip of Bali. Attend a traditional "kecak" dance performance at Uluwatu Temple, perched on the cliffs above the sea. Savor an optional seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
- Watch a spectacular sunset over the Indian Ocean at Uluwatu Temple
- See the sacred 'kecak' fire dance performed on the cliffside, adjacent to the temple.
- End your evening with a barbecue seafood dinner at romantic Jimbaran Bay
- Enjoy the convenience of your own private car and driver
DescriptionExperience the best sundown spot in Bali on a visit to Uluwatu Temple, a Balinese temple to the sea gods with a commanding view of the Indian Ocean. Part of a series of temples built to protect the island from evil spirits, today its cliffside location is the permanent home to a family of friendly monkeys! Once night falls and you have seen the colors of the sunset, experience one of the island's most famous cultural performances at a 'kecak' fire dance. Watch the locals act out a scene from the Ramayana with a mesmerizing trance chant, punctuated by exciting fire dances by performers in intricate costumes. Then, get the option to enjoy dinner at a seafood restaurant serving delicious barbecue food in Jimbaran Bay. Sink your feet in the sand as you dine and relax at the end of an unforgettable day!
IncludesEntrance ticket Transportation by private car with driver Gasoline Parking fee Dinner in Jimbaran Bay
- The 'kecak' dance performance at Uluwatu Temple starts at 18:00 daily. In the event of bad weather, it will be performed on a smaller stage. The price of the ticket is included in this tour
- Please note that sudden schedule changes may occur due to Balinese religious events that can block the roads etc.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now