My Guide Website?
Bali Sunset: Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance and Jimbaran Bay1016 Reviews
Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean during an awe-inspiring evening on the southern tip of Bali. Attend a traditional "kecak" dance performance at Uluwatu Temple, perched on the cliffs above the sea. Savor an optional seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Watch a spectacular sunset over the Indian Ocean at Uluwatu Temple
- See the sacred 'kecak' fire dance performed on the cliffside, adjacent to the temple.
- End your evening with a barbecue seafood dinner at romantic Jimbaran Bay
- Enjoy the convenience of your own private car and driver
DescriptionExperience the best sundown spot in Bali on a visit to Uluwatu Temple, a Balinese temple to the sea gods with a commanding view of the Indian Ocean. Part of a series of temples built to protect the island from evil spirits, today its cliffside location is home to a family of friendly monkeys. Once night falls and you have seen the colors of the sunset, experience one of the island's most famous cultural performances at a 'kecak' fire dance. Watch the locals act out a scene from the Ramayana with a mesmerizing trance chant, exciting performances of fire dances, and intricate costumes. Then, get the option to enjoy dinner at a seafood restaurant serving delicious barbecue food in Jimbaran Bay. Sink your feet in the sand as you dine and relax at the end of an unforgettable day!
IncludesEntrance ticket Transportation by private car with driver Gasoline Parking fee
- The 'kecak' dance performance at Uluwatu Temple starts at 18:00 daily. In the event of bad weather, it will be performed on a smaller stage. The price of the ticket is included in this tour
- Please note that sudden schedule changes may occur due to Balinese religious events that can block the roads etc.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible