My Guide Website?
Bali: Tulamben Bay Beginner's Dive Experience41 Reviews
Learn the basics of scuba diving, and then take a dive with an instructor in Tulamben Bay on the north-east coast of Bali. Try your new skills with confidence on an experience that counts as credit towards a PADI Open Water Diver course.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach
- Learn how to use scuba dive equipment in shallow water
- Get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore underwater
- Experience the white sandy sea bed and beautiful beach of Tulamben Bay
- Use your dive experience as a credit towards a PADI Open Water Diver course
DescriptionGet a better understanding and feeling for scuba diving on a beginner's dive experience on the north-east coast of Bali. Following pick-up from your hotel, journey to Tulamben Bay to discover its white sandy beaches and clear blue water. Learn the basics of diving, including how to relax and reassure yourself during a dive. If you decide you want to go further, the day can count as a credit towards completing your PADI Open Water Diver course. Benefit from a dive site that is right in front of the set-up location in Tulamben, so you will spend more time on your experience and less time traveling. The wreck of the USAT Liberty is so close to the shore you could probably throw a stone and hit it! Expect to see many blue-spotted stingrays, along with octopus, scorpion fish, sweet lips, trigger fish, moray eel and more. Take 2 dives and get the option to practice in a swimming pool before your first dive experience. Porters are provided to carry the equipment, and a complimentary lunch will be served between your dives.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off All marine park entry fees All and any boat and porter fees Delicious lunch and light refreshments Free water, tea and coffee at the dive center Experienced dive instructor All dive equipment rental, including tanks and weight belts
- • Important note: you must have at least 18 hours to rest to reduce nitrogen in your body before an upcoming flight; if you do not have 18 hours before your flight, you will not be allowed to participate in the dive
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed via email one day before your trip
- The pickup area coverage includes central Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, central Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu/Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud will require a small extra charge of US$27 for pickup/drop-off (per group cost)