My Guide Website?
Bali: Ubud Gorilla Face ATV and Ayung Rafting Trip with Meal137 Reviews
Experience Ubud's vibrant nature with a combo 2.5-hour Ayung River rafting trip and a 1.5-hour ATV jungle tour through Gorilla Face Cave and rice paddies. Enjoy lunch and an option transfer from Bali.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the adrenaline of white river rafting on Bali's Ayung River
- Discover the greenery of Bali along the longest quad bike track near Ubud
- Explore the outdoors on a trail with rice paddy fields, rivers, and Gorilla Face
- Ride on a tandem ATV with a friend or drive your own quad on a solo adventure
- Immerse yourself in rich nature at the longest river on the island of Bali
DescriptionExplore Ubud's tropical jungle as you discover its varied landscapes, lush rice paddies, and rushing rivers during a combo ATV quad bike adventure and white river rafting tour on the famous Ayung River. Have lunch and benefit from the option of a roundtrip transfer from Bali. Go directly to the meeting point or start with pickup before heading to Ubud. Following a safety briefing, gear up with all the equipment needed for a safe journey. Choose to either ride in tandem with a companion or drive your own ATV for a thrilling solo ride. Ride through Gorilla Face Cave as you venture through the jungle and along rivers and rice paddies. Experience different terrains on an exciting ride, then freshen up with a shower before heading to the next activity. Hop in a raft and enjoy 2.5 hours on the Ayung River. Discover sweeping views of the green jungle and waterfall along the river. Later, enjoy time for another shower, followed by fried rice or noodles for lunch. After lunch, return back to the meeting point or your pickup location.
IncludesGuide Solo or Tandem 1.5-hour ATV tour (if option selected) 2.5-hour rafting tour Safety equipment Shower and changing room access Lockers Towels Bottled water Lunch (fried rice or fried noodles)
- You will have to walk 15-20 minutes up and down the hill for the rafting activity This tour will take place rain or shine