Bali: Vintage VW Jeep Countryside Safari6 Reviews
Explore the amazing and untouched countryside of the island on a vintage cabriolet Volkswagen Jeep on this tour. Drive through picturesque Balinese village and rice fields, visit a thousand year old temple and enjoy your lunch in a local Balinese house.
- Explore the untouched countryside of the island on a vintage cabriolet Volkswagen jeep
- Visit Pejaten Village to see how the local craftsman make ceramic
- Drive though picturesque Balinese village and walk through beautiful rice fields
- Visit Tanah Lot, a thousand year old temple perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing wave
- Enjoy your local lunch in a Balinese house
DescriptionYour guide will pick you up from your accommodation at 7:00 AM with the Volkswagen jeep and you will go to the first stop, Tanah Lot Temple. This thousand years old temple is famed for its unique offshore setting perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves. Head next to the Pejaten Village, famous for its pottery and ceramics, made by the local craftsman from the village. You will be able to see how they make artistic ceramics. Continue your journey on board a Jeep to visit a local Balinese house where you will have lunch. During lunch, you will learn about their daily life, culture and also architecture where it is based on Hindu Dharma principle where every objects in the universe must be correctly aligned at all times achieving harmony. After lunch, continue to Riang Darma village where you can take a walk in the rice fields and interact with the local farmers before going back to your accommodation.
IncludesReturn hotel transfer Vintage cabriolet VW jeep All entrance ticket and fee Lunch at Balinese house Professional driver Tour guide
- It is recommended that you to wear or bring comfortable clothing, light jacket, sturdy walking shoes or sport shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and hat
- Hotel transfer are available from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, Canggu, Uluwatu and Ubud areas
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability