My Guide Website?
From Bali: 3-Day Excursion to Ijen and Mount Bromo1 Reviews
Travel from Bali to East Java on a 3-day overland excursion. Hike up majestic Mount Bromo and see the sunrise at Mount Ijen.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Take a nighttime hike to the Ijen Crater to admire its stunning blue flames
- Enjoy a spectacular sunrise at Mount Bromo
- Escape your usual routine and immerse yourself in lush nature and scenic views
DescriptionSpend 3 days exploring the volcanic landscapes of East Java. Take in a spectacular sunrise and panoramic views from the peak of Mount Bromo. Marvel at the blue flames on a descent into the Ijen crater. Detailed Itinerary Day 1: Bali–Gilimanuk Harbour–Banyuwangi (Ijen Crater) From western Bali travel by ferry to the eastern tip of Java. Drive to Banyuwangi (Ijen Crater) area, with a lunch stop along the way. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Day 2: Banyuwangi (Ijen Crater) - Mt. Bromo Start out early to see Ijen’s blue-flame panorama at its best. There is a tough descent down into the caldera to see the blue flames and to reach the turquoise lake. Head back up to the crater rim to take in the spectacular sunrise, Stop at the miner’s shack for a short rest and head back to the hotel for breakfast before Continue to Mount Bromo. and Check in at the hotel. Day 3: Bromo Sunrise - Surabaya In the morning, travel by 4x4 vehicle to Mount Pananjakan to watch the sunrise from the viewpoint on the rim of the Tengger Caldera. Continue to the active Mount Bromo volcano to see the crater before heading back to the hotel for breakfast. After that , you can opt to be dropped off in Probolinggo Malang Or Surabaya
IncludesAccommodation (1 night Bromo, 1 night Ijen) Entrance fees to Bromo and IJen Private transportation by air-conditioned car/minibus Boat/ferry fee English-speaking driver Guide Fuel, parking and donation Mineral water
- The accommodation in Bromo will be Cafe Lava Hostel, SM Bromo Hotel, or Grand Whiz Hotel and will depend on availability Temporary visitors can't go down to the crater The accommodation in Banyuwangi (Ijen) will be at Grand Harvest or Santika Hotel, depending on availability All hotels are comfortable and overlook Bromo. They are equipped with sheets, clean running water, and Wi-Fi, and serve continental breakfast Please bring a warm jacket, hiking shoes, a standard mask, and a camera