My Guide Website?
From Bali: 3 Snorkeling Spots Tour to Lembongan and Penida804 Reviews
Discover a paradise off the south coast of Bali on this day trip, where you can snorkel near the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida.
- Snorkel in 3 beautiful spots around Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Discover some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet
- Enjoy a guided tour to sea turtles, eels, tropical fishes, and more
- Visit Crystal Bay, Gamat Bay, and also Manta Bay if the weather is good
- Enjoy a delicious beachside lunch
DescriptionSnorkel through the colorful underwater worlds of the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida on this guided tour from selected locations in Bali. Use high-quality gear to search for marine life and kayak through mangroves. Enjoy a delicious beachside lunch buffet. Following pickup from your accommodation in Bali or meet at the ferry office (depending on option selected), journey across the water to the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida to experience some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet. Meet a snorkeling guide who will help you with all the necessary equipment. Flotation devices can be provided for people not comfortable in the water so that everyone can discover the pristine corals and enjoy the warm waters that are home to schools of brightly colored fish. Look for resident emperor angelfish, parrotfish, moray eels, and sea turtles. The specially designated snorkeling areas make for a safe and enjoyable activity for all ages. Visit Crystal Bay, and Gamat Bay, famous for its sprawling coral garden and light currents. The exact snorkel spots visited will depend on the conditions. Feast on a delicious beachside lunch and take a mangrove tour by kayak to experience the scenery from a different perspective. If the weather and water conditions are ok, you'll also have a chance to visit Manta Bay.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at hotels in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, and Ubud (if option is selected) Return boat transfers from Bali Sanur to Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots Buffet lunch Snorkeling guide Towel Locker Mask Snorkel and fins Mangrove tour by kayak or traditional boat
- If you are not a confident swimmer, or don't know how to swim at all, life vests are provided and instructors will guide you to make sure you feel safe and comfortable
- Balangan and Bingin are outside the hotel transfer service and will be charged at Rp 300,000 round-trip
- The Manta Bay visit is not guaranteed but is dependant on water and weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromIDR 977,000.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today