My Guide Website?
From Bali: Swim with Manta Rays in Nusa Penida1599 Reviews
Swim with the majestic manta rays of Nusa Penida on an amazing snorkeling trip from Bali. Stop at the famous Manta Bay, discover the natural beauty of Crystal Bay and go to Mangrove Point for the perfect snorkeling adventure in the Indian Ocean.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach
- Swim with the massive reef manta rays of Nusa Penida
- Visit Crystal Bay, Manta Bay and Mangrove Point
- Snorkel in scenic spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Enjoy a delicious beach side lunch overlooking a white sand beach
- Explore some of the most diverse reefs on the planet
DescriptionHead for the island of Nusa Penida and embark on a snorkeling adventure. Take advantage of 3 different stops to swim with Manta Rays, enjoy lunch on the beach, then spend the afternoon exploring the mangrove forest. Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in selected areas of Bali or wait directly at the ferry office (depending on the option selected), and then journey to Nusa Penida, located 20 kilometers off the southeast coast. The largest of Bali's 3 sister islands (Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, and Nusa Ceningan), Nusa Penida is much less developed and remains home to abundant and pristine nature. Marvel at the dramatic landscape and steep cliffs along the coast as you make your way to some of the island's best snorkel sites. Upon arrival at the protected bay of Manta Bay, discover an ocean rich with plankton that attracts beautiful reef manta rays that can sometimes measure up to an impressive 4 or 5 meters in wing span. Go to 3 of the best snorkel sites on the island, including popular spots (depending on conditions) such as Crystal Bay, Toyapakeh, and Gamat Bay. As the strong swells of the Indian Ocean can impact conditions, the situation will be carefully monitored to take you to where it is safe to swim with the rays less than 1.5 meters from the surface of the sea. If conditions are not suitable, your snorkeling itinerary will be adjusted accordingly, as your safety is always the number one priority. Following your magical snorkeling adventure, break for a delicious beachside lunch at Mangrove Beach on Nusa Lembongan. The lunch is served as an Indonesian food buffet. Then, get the chance to explore the mangrove forest in the afternoon by kayak or stand-up paddle board.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at hotels in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, and Ubud (if option is selected) Guide Round-trip fast boat transfers (from Sanur and Nusa Lembongan) Transportation from the water activity center back to the boat Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan Towel, mask, snorkel, and fins Lunch at Paradise Beach Mangrove tour by kayak or stand-up paddleboard
- The itinerary may be adjusted at the last minute in order to keep you safe from the strong swells of the Indian Ocean
- Seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on the weather and water conditions