From Bali: Swim with Manta Rays in Nusa Penida650 Reviews
Swim with the majestic manta rays of Nusa Penida on an amazing snorkeling trip from Bali. Stop at the famous Manta Bay, discover the natural beauty of Crystal Bay and go to Mangrove Point for the perfect snorkeling adventure in the Indian Ocean.
- Swim with the massive reef manta rays of Nusa Penida
- Visit Crystal Bay, Manta Bay and Mangrove Point
- Snorkel in scenic spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Enjoy a delicious beach side lunch overlooking a white sand beach
- Explore some of the most diverse reefs on the planet
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in selected areas of Bali, and then journey to Nusa Penida, located 20 kilometers off the southeast coast. The largest of Bali's 3 sister islands (Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Nusa Ceningan), Nusa Penida is much less developed and remains home to abundant and pristine nature. Marvel at the dramatic landscape and steep cliffs along the coast as you make your way to some of the island's best snorkel sites. Upon arrival at the protected bay of Manta Bay, discover an ocean rich with plankton that attracts beautiful reef manta rays that can sometimes measure up to an impressive 4 or 5 meters in wing span. Go to 3 of the best snorkel sites of the island, including popular spots (depending on conditions) such Crystal Bay, Toyapakeh and Gamat Bay. As the strong swells of the Indian Ocean can impact conditions, the situation will be carefully monitored to take you to where it is safe to swim with the rays less than 1.5 meters from the surface of the sea. If conditions are not suitable, your snorkeling itinerary will be adjusted accordingly, as your safety is always the number one priority. Following your magical snorkeling adventure, break for a delicious beach side lunch at Paradise Beach on Nusa Lembongan. The lunch is served as an Indonesian food buffet. Then, get the chance to explore the mangrove forest in the afternoon by kayak, stand-up paddle board or private gondola.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at hotels in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, and Ubud. Balangan and Bingin pickup will be charged at a rate of IDR 300.000 return Round-trip fast boat transfers (from Sanur and Nusa Lembongan) Transportation from the restaurant back to the boat Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan Towel, mask, snorkel, and fins Beachside lunch at Paradise Beach Mangrove tour by kayak, stand-up paddleboard or private gondola (depending on availability) Pickup from other areas
- Please note that the itinerary may be adjusted at the last minute in order to keep you safe from the strong swells of the Indian Ocean
- Please note that seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions
- Please note that pick-ups from Jimbaran (Balangan and Bingin) will incur an extra charge of IDR 300.000/return
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability