My Guide Website?
Legian Beach, Bali: Beginner or Intermediate Surf Lessons367 Reviews
Improve your surfing technique with lessons near the Pullman Bali Hotel Resort. Take your abilities to the next level whether you're a complete beginner or looking to build on your existing skills.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Become a more confident surfer with lessons near Pullman Bali Legian Beach
- Choose between beginner and intermediate level lessons based on your skills
- Join a surfing lesson at Legian Beach taught by some experienced local surfers
- Learn the best techniques from your instructor before you take it to the waves
- Take to the waves and get ready to feel an adrenaline rush as you hit the surf
DescriptionJoin a surfing lesson at Legian Beach near the Pullman Bali Legian Beach Resort. Even if it’s your first time surfing, your guide will help you conquer the Balinese waters as you have fun in the sun and improve your skills. Begin with a brief land lesson to go over safety procedures with your surf instructor. Once you're ready, grab your surfboard and take to the water. Learn how to keep your surfboard under control and how to read the waves. Find out how to time your take-off and how to catch your first wave. With personalized attention from your instructor, you're bound to improve your skills whatever stage you're at. If you're an intermediate-level surfer and you know how to paddle out on your own, the instructor can still help you to develop your surfing skills as you take things to the next level. This activity is a great bonding experience to do with your friends or family. No need to bring your own surfboards, as the surfing school will provide them. All you need to bring is your favorite swimsuit and you’re good to go.
IncludesSoftboard Rush guard Mineral water Photos taken with a Nikon Camera DX 55-300m Full-body massage (if option chosen)
- The timing depends on the tide and waves Lessons are conducted in small groups with a maximum ratio of 1:3 The lessons are conducted near the Pullman Bali Hotel Resort If you don't have a car, you can easily reach the meeting point with a taxi, Grab, or Gojek