My Guide Website?
Mount Ijen Volcanic Crater Overnight Trip from Bali141 Reviews
See the famous blue fires of Mount Ijen on an overnight trip from Bali. Hike through the rainforest of East Java and get the chance to peer into the volcanic crater at night.
- Look into the volcanic crater of Mount Ijen and see the famous blue fires
- Hike through a rainforest of giant ferns and trees
- Get panoramic views of the sulfur lake and surrounding scenery
- Watch the sunrise over East Java
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up from your hotel in Bali, and then travel to the westernmost tip to catch the ferry to Java from Gilimanuk. Upon arrival at Ketapang port in Banyuwangi, travel by 4WD vehicle to the village of Licin and drive through a rainforest of giant ferns and trees on the slopes of Mount Ijen. Ascend to the summit to look into the crater and marvel at the blue fires of the volcano under a canopy of stars. Get a panoramic view of the sulfur lake and surrounding landscape in the first light of day. Then, return to the base of the mountain to enjoy breakfast at a local restaurant before the drive back to the Bali.
IncludesTransportation from Bali to Java Boat/ferry fee Entrance fees Trekking guide Gas mask Local breakfast
- Please bring a warm jacket, hiking shoes, a standard face mask and your camera
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromIDR 2,160,500.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today