My Guide Website?
North Bali: Sekumpul Waterfalls and Ulun Danu Temple Tour208 Reviews
Lose yourself in Bali’s northern wilderness and search for the majestic Sekumpul Waterfalls. Visit 2 iconic temples, Ulun Danu (lakeside twin pagodas) and Taman Ayun (Bali’s foremost UNESCO Heritage Site), and enjoy a small group tour for up to 5 people.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the iconic temples Ulun Danu (lakeside twin pagodas) and Taman Ayun (Bali’s foremost UNESCO Heritage Site)
- Marvel at the majestic Sekumpul Waterfalls
- Enjoy the cooler weather over buffet lunch at the famous Lake Beratan
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the wilderness of northern Bali as you trek to the majestic Sekumpul Waterfalls. Discover local flora and fauna such as cacao, lemongrass, and coffee on your way to the bottom of the falls, where you can wade in the rock pools. Take a small group tour for up to 5 people to the majestic Sekumpul Waterfalls in Bali's northern wilderness. Immerse yourself in the picturesque natural surroundings, then explore the Ulun Danu and Taman Ayun Water Temples with your English-speaking guide. After pickup from your accommodation in Bali, transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to begin your trek to Sekumpul Waterfalls, whose name means “grouped together” in Bahasa. Discover local flora and fauna such as cacao, lemongrass, and coffee on your way to the bottom of the falls. Once there, wade in the rock pools and admire the up to 80-meter (262-foot) high cascades nestled in the heart of the lush jungle. Before lunch, stop by the Twin Lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan, which form part of the island’s volcanic landscape. Then, enjoy the cooler weather over buffet lunch at the famous Lake Beratan, 1,231 meters (4,039 feet) above sea level. Once you've replenished your energy, pay a visit to the iconic Ulun Danu Temple that sits on the edge of this mountain scenery. Commonly featured in postcards of Bali, you can't mistake these picturesque shrines by the water. Finally, make your last stop at another famous UNESCO Heritage Site, the Taman Ayun Water Temple. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at our accommodation in Bali.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, or Ubud Transport by air-conditioned car Professional English-speaking tour guide Entrance Fees (for private and small group tour with entrance fee options only) Mineral water Insurance Fuel and toll charges
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 travelers per group
- Additional payment of IDR 150K for the trekking guide per group will be paid on-site
- Entrance fees are not included in the standard small group option, please prepare some cash around IDR 150K.
- Pickup is included from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud
- The exact pickup time for your tour depends upon your location. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the activity or fail to turn up on the date of your activity, no refunds will be offered