North Bali: Sekumpul Waterfalls and Ulun Danu Temple Tour28 Reviews
Lose yourself in Bali’s northern wilderness and search for the majestic Sekumpul Waterfalls. Visit 2 iconic temples, Ulun Danu (lakeside twin pagodas) and Taman Ayun (Bali’s foremost UNESCO Heritage Site), and enjoy a small group tour for up to 5 people.
- Discover the iconic temples Ulun Danu (lakeside twin pagodas) and Taman Ayun (Bali’s foremost UNESCO Heritage Site)
- Marvel at the majestic Sekumpul Waterfalls
- Enjoy the cooler weather over buffet lunch at the famous Lake Beratan
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the wilderness of northern Bali as you trek to the majestic Sekumpul Waterfalls. Discover local flora and fauna such as cacao, lemongrass, and coffee on your way to the bottom of the falls, where you can wade in the rock pools. Take a small group tour for up to 5 people to the majestic Sekumpul Waterfalls in Bali's northern wilderness. Immerse yourself in the picturesque natural surroundings, then explore the Ulun Danu and Taman Ayun Water Temples with your English-speaking guide. After pickup from your accommodation in Bali, transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to begin your trek to Sekumpul Waterfalls, whose name means “grouped together” in Bahasa. Discover local flora and fauna such as cacao, lemongrass, and coffee on your way to the bottom of the falls. Once there, wade in the rock pools and admire the up to 80-meter (262-foot) high cascades nestled in the heart of the lush jungle. Before lunch, stop by the Twin Lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan, which form part of the island’s volcanic landscape. Then, enjoy the cooler weather over buffet lunch at the famous Lake Beratan, 1,231 meters (4,039 feet) above sea level. Once you've replenished your energy, pay a visit to the iconic Ulun Danu Temple that sits on the edge of this mountain scenery. Commonly featured in postcards of Bali, you can't mistake these picturesque shrines by the water. Finally, make your last stop at another famous UNESCO Heritage Site, the Taman Ayun Water Temple. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at our accommodation in Bali.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, or Ubud Bottled water Transport by air-conditioned car English-speaking tour guide Insurance Additional drinks Personal expenses Meals Entrance Fees Trekking guide (150,000 IDR for the whole group) Entrance fee for Sekumpul (IDR 20K), Bratan Temple (IDR 75K), and Taman Ayun (IDR 30K)
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 travelers per group
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, people with mobility impairments, or pregnant women
- Since entrance fees and meals are not included in this tour, please prepare some cash.
- Pickup is included from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud. Supplemental charges apply for pick up from Candidasa (100,000 IDR per person) and from Lovina, Amed, and Tulamben (150,000 IDR per person)
- The exact pickup time for your tour depends upon your location. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the activity or fail to turn up on the date of your activity, no refunds will be offered
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now