My Guide Website?
Telaga Waja River: Rafting Expedition with Lunch18 Reviews
Enjoy the adventure of white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River, located in a quiet and secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- White water raft through the wilderness of eastern Bali on the Telaga Waja River
- Enjoy a chef-prepared Indonesian lunch
- Experience a lesser seen side of Balinese culture
DescriptionThe Telaga Waja River in East Bali is a favorite ‘class II and III’ rapid that is perfect for those looking for adventure in the Bali wild, with moderate difficulty and various natural and cultural highlights along its 14 kilometer course. It is a great way for families and friends to spend a day out on inflatable rafts carrying up to four, and to experience a different side of Bali. This course lets you immerse yourself in the green valley surroundings of the Rendang Village with fresh mountain air, occasional sightings of wild exotic birds and pure excitement. Explore the beauty of the Telaga Waja River, assisted by a professional team. You can also enjoy the beautiful panorama of the mountains, rice fields, and stone cliffs whilst cruising downstream, complete with beautiful waterfalls and rich Balinese culture. You will be welcomed with a selection of coffee, before embarking on your 2.5 to 3-hour adventure into the Balinese wilderness.
IncludesInsurance coverage Return transportation Coffee or tea on arrival Lunch Safety-approved rafting equipment Professional Balinese raft guide Shower facilities Use of towels
- This adventure is suitable for guests of all ages
- Please bring a change of clothes, shorts, sandals or waterproof shoes, a t-shirt, your swimming costume, sunblock and a camera
- Please note that the pick-up and drop off service is by private car exclusive to you and your group
- For the white water rafting activity, you may be joined by members of another party as the boat holds up to 4 people
- If you are staying in the Seminyak, Kuta or Jimbaran areas, the trip to Telaga Waja River is approximately 1.5 hours
- This activity uses brand new, industry leading safety approved equipment