My Guide Website?
Telaga Waja: White Water Rafting with Lunch125 Reviews
Experience the beautiful landscapes of the Telaga Waja River from a different perspective on a white water rafting adventure, and then enjoy an Indonesian buffet lunch.
- White water raft through the wilderness of eastern Bali on the Telaga Waja River
- See brightly-decorated Hindu shrines
- Enjoy a chef-prepared Indonesian buffet lunch
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then journey to the Telaga Waja River to get a short explanation about white water rafting on arrival. Switch between class I and II rapids on a 2-hour journey through the deep valleys with cascading waterfalls and prehistoric cliffs. Marvel at the tropical forest and encounter Hindu shrines, brightly decorated on ceremonial prayer days. Then, enjoy an Indonesian, chef-prepared buffet lunch in the wilderness before making your way back towards your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and dropoff Transportation by air-conditioned car Rafting guides Safety equipment (safety harness, life jacket, helmet) Complete shower/changing facilities Towels Water resistant bags Indonesian buffet lunch Personal insurance coverage
- This adventure is suitable for guests of all ages
- Please bring a change of clothes, short pants, sandals or waterproof shoes, a T-shirt, your swimming costume, sunblock and a camera
- Please note that the pick-up and drop off service is by private car exclusive to you and your group. For the white water rafting activity, you may be joined by members of another party as the boat holds up to 6 people
- If you are staying in the Seminyak, Kuta or Jimbaran areas, the trip to Telaga Waja River is approximately 3 hours
- This activity uses brand new, industry leading safety approved equipment
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromIDR 599,938.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today