My Guide Website?
Ubud: Bali Swing, Monkey Forest, Waterfall Tour & Lunch9 Reviews
Sit down on a Bali swing above the jungle on a guided tour in Ubud. Wander around the temples of the sacred Monkey Forest, go to Kanto Lampo waterfall for a swim, enjoy a local lunch, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you swing above the lush green trees of the jungle
- Walk along a scenic nature trail and see the wild monekys inside Monkey Forest
- Plunge into the clear water and swim beneath the cascading Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Check out a secret spot at the Tibumana Waterfall and visit a coffee plantation
- Finish up your tour at the Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
DescriptionSwing over the jungle on a Bali swing and play with the monkeys at Monkey Forest. See the ancient temples here, then go for a swim at Kanto Lampo Waterfall. Head to Tibumana Waterfall, see a coffee plantation and eat lunch in a local restaurant. Finish the tour at the Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Begin the adventure with hotel pickup in the morning. Then, start with a ride on a famous Bali swing. Sit down and rock back and forward over the lush jungles. Take some memorable photos, and choose from different swing heights and styles. Next, check out Monkey Forest, known for its temples. Admire the ancient sculptures here and interact with the playful monkeys. Walk along the pathways too. After this, continue to Kanto Lampo Waterfall in Gianyar. Marvel at the natural tiered rock formations and go for a dip in the small streams and pools that have been created by the waterfall. Following this, visit Tibumana Waterfall, a hidden cascade surrounded by lush greenery. Enjoy the calm and peaceful atmosphere here and take some photos. Dive into the pool for a refreshing swim if you want. spend some time here, then go to visit the coffee plantation for a small break. Buy lunch at a local restaurant and have some time to rest. End your tour with a trip to the Tegalalang Rice Terrace to appreciate this series of terraced fields and natural irrigation system. Finally, return to your hotel to conclude your adventure if you have chosen the hotel transfer option.
IncludesHotel transfer Guide Driver Bottled mineral water Entry fees (if option selected)
- There is a minimum booking of 2 people required for this activity