My Guide Website?
Ubud: Floating Breakfast and Hot Air Balloon Experience12 Reviews
Begin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in the iconic infinity pool that comes on a wooden boat decked out with your favourite treats. Then witness spectacular views over the lush tropical forests of Ubud on a hot air balloon ride.
- Begin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in the iconic infinity pool
- Enjoy your breakfast selections with a bottle of sparkling wine on a large floating tray
- Continue your ultimate morning by experiencing Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure
- Witness spectacular views over the lush tropical forests of Ubud from above
DescriptionBegin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in an infinity pool at one of the most prestigious resorts in Ubud. The floating breakfast comes on a beautifully designed wooden boat decked out with your favourite treats complete with a bottle of sparkling wine. This is the ultimate indulgence if you are a honeymooner or part of a couple celebrating the spirit of love. All you have to do is slip into your swimwear to enjoy your floating breakfast in a setting overlooking the breathtaking beauty of Ubud’s terraced landscape. Based on a la carte choice, you will have plenty of selections ranging from fresh juices, tea and coffee selections, smoothies, a fruit platter, cereals, or muesli. You can also select to have either Indonesian breakfast such as noodles, martabak or suit yourself with Western-style breakfast ranging from scrambled egg, omelette, egg benedicts, bacon, sausages, or pancakes. You will also enjoy a bottle of local sparkling wine to complete your celebration with your loved one. Your ultimate morning will then continue by experiencing Bali's first and only hot air balloon experience. See a spectacular display from above, from the lush tropical forests of Ubud to the holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. This experience is a one-of-a-kind adventure to go up in the air by 23-metre hot air balloon, fitted for travellers with a cosy wicker basket. Each flight climbs a thrilling 50 metres over rice fields and floats at the end of a tether.
IncludesFloating breakfast Local sparkling wine Beverages (coffee, tea, juice) Towel Insurance Souvenir Hot air balloon certificate
- This activity is subject to weather and wind, there will be a possibility of cancelation for safety reasons. If the ride is cancelled due to weather, you may reschedule. It is advised to check the weather forecast for Ubud before you book this activity
- One time ride is ideal for a couple, otherwise a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (depending on the weight – maximum of 220kg in total)
- Note that the flight lasts 10 to 12 minutes exclusively for GetYourGuide customers, while the total duration of 2 hours includes the meal
- Halal, vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request
- Do not forget to bring your swimwear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now