My Guide Website?
Ubud: Floating Breakfast, Jungle Swing & Spa Romantic Tour31 Reviews
Bali is the perfect romantic destination for couples, and this private tour offers a blend of romance and exploration in the beauty of Ubud's landscape, the history of the culture, and the splendor of sharing a breathtaking experience with your loved one.
- Indulge in a secret floating breakfast at a natural pool in the lush jungle of Ubud with your loved one
- Take a free and easy nature walk and enjoy cool fresh air in the countryside of Ubud
- Learn from your guide about the Balinese way of life and the famous irrigation system at Tegallalang rice terrace
- Fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing
- Get pampered in a 90-minute spa treatment surrounded by lush jungle or rice fields
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, meet your private guide and head to a natural pool in the lush jungle of Ubud. Indulge in a secret floating breakfast featuring all-time favorite American menu items, overlooking the breathtaking lush tropical jungle. Take a free and easy nature walk and enjoy cool fresh air in the countryside of Ubud, popular among repeat visitors to the central highland town. After the short walk at Tjampuhan Ridge, you will be taken to Tegallalang Rice Terrace to stroll through the ridges and learn how Tri Hita Karana is a guidance for the Balinese way of life. Find out how it works for the Subak system in Bali, and take the chance to snap lots of pictures. After some walking, your guide will take you to fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of string and swing above the valley or jungle. You will then enjoy afternoon tea before you and your beloved prepare to be pampered in a 90-minute spa treatment, surrounded by lush jungle or rice fields.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Hotel transfer Entrance fees Floating American breakfast Jungle swing Afternoon tea 90-minute spa treatment Mineral water
- Please bring swimwear for the floating breakfast
- Short pants are recommended as the activities will require you to walk and you will get sweaty
- Insect repellent is recommended as you will walk through rice terraces