My Guide Website?
Ubud: Hidden Gems and Waterfalls Private Tour43 Reviews
Explore breathtaking waterfalls and see stunning rice terraces in Tegallalang on this private guided tour. Enjoy a visit to a Balinese plantation and be surrounded by a variety of tropical plants.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel at one with nature as you explore the lush green rice field
- Take a refreshing swim amidst a waterfall in Ubud
- Explore the enchanting hidden waterfall in Ubud
- See various kinds of tropical Balinese plantations
- Be in awe as you discover the natural beauty of Ubud
DescriptionExplore some of Ubud's top attractions on this guided private tour. Enjoy a swim amidst an incredible waterfall, witness the UNESCO rice terraces of Tegallalang, and visit a Balinese planation. Start your adventure with a convenient pickup from your accommodation. Jump in the car, sit, relax, and enjoy the ride as you head to see another side of Ubud you won't forget. Visit Tegallalang rice terrace, a UNESCO World Heritage site that will blow you away. Feel at one with nature as you walk around and explore the lush green rice fields. Jump back into your transport and visit a Balinese plantation as your next stop. Learn about the traditional and present-day uses of flora and enjoy sampling some tropical fruits you may never have seen before and locally produced beverages. Visit Goa Raja waterfall, hidden in a cave. Be pampered with flowing rivers and green forests and jump into a natural swimming pool with fresh water. Continue on your journey and visit the Tukad Cepung waterfall. Be amazed by the clarity of the water and feel free to have another swim. Make a stop at your third and final waterfall, Kanto Lampo. Marvel at the 50 feet of cascading water and have the option to have a third and final swim. Relax on the way back to your accommodation at the end of the tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Buffet lunch (if option) selected Entry tickets to rice terraces in Tegallalang Entry tickets to Goa Raja waterfall Entry tickets to Tukad Cepung waterfall Entry tickets to Kanto Lampo waterfall Entry tickets to Cantik Balinese plantation Mineral water or Coke Tasting Balinese beverages and tropical fruits Friendly English-speaking guide English-speaking driver
- Please note there are some stairs at the waterfalls
- There is no elevator access at the waterfall
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please be sure to eat breakfast before the activity starts
- The best value in Bali by far!! Pick up time will be advised and we pick up from Ubud, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak. We like to give you service, and hope you find that it means value for money and an experience you won’t forget. If you stay in Ubud, we will take you back to the hotel around 4:30 pm or 5:30 pm if you stay in sanur, legion, kuta, seminyak, canggu, nusa dua, jimbaran. We will take you back to the hotel around 7:30 pm or 8:15 pm. and Depends on traffic situation. Drop off At the same place we picked them up