Ubud: Hot Air Balloon Experience38 Reviews
Experience Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure and witness spectacular view over lush tropical forests of Ubud to holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. Enjoy the inclusive breakfast, afternoon tea or dinner with your beloved one.
- Experience Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure
- Witness spectacular view over lush tropical forests of Ubud to holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon
- Enjoy the inclusive breakfast, afternoon tea or dinner with your beloved one
DescriptionUbud is legendary for its brilliant array of nature’s most vibrant shades, especially Tanah Gajah area. Now see this spectacular display from above, with the Island of the Gods’ first and only ballooning opportunity. This experience is one-of-a-kind adventure goes up in the air by 23-metre hot air balloon, fitted for travellers with a cosy wicker basket. Each flight climbs a thrilling 50 metres over rice fields and floats at the end of a tether. Truly awe-inspiring panoramas extend from the lush tropical forests of Ubud to holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. To enhance this mesmerising experience, morning passengers will enjoy breakfast before or after their balloon adventure, while tea and treats is included in the afternoon flights and dinner for our evening adventurers. An experience that you should not definitely missed when you are in Bali with your beloved ones. Menu: Sunrise Breakfast: Based on A la Carte with choices of Fresh Juices, Smoothies, Fruit Platter, Cereals, Muesli, Indonesian Food (Noodles, Martabak, etc), Western Food (Scrambled Egg, Omelette, Egg Benedicts, Bacon, Sausage, Pancakes, etc), Bakery Basket, Beverages (Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso, Black Coffee, Tea, etc) Sunset Afternoon Tea: Premium tea and coffee selection is accompanied by our favourite savouries from East to West: Balinese-spiced tuna satay, chicken curry puffs and finger sandwiches and as well as sweet treats such as Valrhona chocolate cake, mixed fruit tarts, jackfruit fritters and tiramisu Evening Dinner: Based on 3-courses Indonesian/ Balinese Set Menu. The dinner are food only which mean guest have to pay extra charge for all the beverages unless house pour water only consumed.
Includes10-12 minute hot air balloon experience Breakfast or afternoon tea or dinner Insurance Souvenir Hot air balloon certificate Hotel transfer Beverage (for dinner)
- This activity is subject to weather and wind, there will be a possibility of cancelation for safety reasons. If the ride is cancel due to weather, you may reschedule
- One time ride is ideal for couple, otherwise maximum to 2 adult and 2 children (depending on the weight – maximum of 220kg in total)
- Note that the usual flight lasts 5 to 7 minutes, while the total duration of 2 hours includes the meal. GetYourGuide customers will have exclusive access to a 10 to 12 minute flight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability