My Guide Website?
Ubud: Hot Air Balloon Experience82 Reviews
Experience Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure and witness spectacular views over the lush tropical forests of Ubud to holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. Taste local Indonesian food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure
- Witness spectacular view over lush tropical forests of Ubud to holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon
- Enjoy the inclusive breakfast, afternoon tea or dinner with your beloved one
DescriptionUbud is legendary for its brilliant array of nature’s most vibrant shades, especially Tanah Gajah area. Now see this spectacular display from above, with the Island of the Gods’ first and only ballooning opportunity. This experience is one-of-a-kind adventure goes up in the air by 23-metre hot air balloon, fitted for travellers with a cosy wicker basket. Each flight climbs a thrilling 50 metres over rice fields and floats at the end of a tether. On Sunny days before darkness, truly awe-inspiring panoramas extend from the lush tropical forests of Ubud to holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. To enhance this mesmerising experience, morning passengers will enjoy breakfast before or after their balloon adventure, while tea and treats is included in the afternoon flights and dinner for our evening adventurers. An experience that you should not definitely missed when you are in Bali with your beloved ones. Menu: Sunrise Breakfast: Based on A la Carte breakfast menu. Sunset Afternoon Tea: Premium tea and coffee selection is accompanied by our favourite savouries from East to West. Evening Dinner: Based on 3-courses Indonesian/ Balinese Set Menu. The dinner are food only which mean guest have to pay extra charge for all the beverages unless house pour water only consumed.
Includes7-10 minute hot air balloon experience Breakfast or afternoon tea or dinner Insurance Hot air balloon certificate
- This activity is subject to weather and wind, there is a possibility of cancelation for safety reasons. If the ride is canceled due to weather, you may reschedule
- The clarity of the views will depend on the weather conditions and the time of the hot air balloon flight. If you feel that it is too dark to fully enjoy the ride, you have the option to reschedule
- A maximum of 2 adults and 1 child are allowed, depending on the weight – maximum of 150 kg in total
- A regular flight lasts between 5 and 7 minutes, while the total duration of 2 hours includes the meal. GetYourGuide customers will have exclusive access to a 7 to 10-minute flight
- Flying drones is prohibited around the resort perimeter