My Guide Website?
Ubud: Rice Terraces & Villages Half-Day Fat Tire E-Bike Tour114 Reviews
Discover the Tegallalang Rice Terraces, ride through villages, visit temples, and see traditional houses on this e-bike tour that includes a Balinese lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at views of the subak irrigation system at the Cekingan Rice Terrace
- Learn about local life with a visit to the quaint village of Tegalalang
- Dive into local culture with stops at village temples along the way
- Appreciate the tranquility of the countryside on a ride through verdant fields
- Finish your tour with a delectable Balinese lunch at a restaurant in Ubud
DescriptionEnjoy some of the most beautiful places in Ubud on this e-bike tour. Learn about the sights along the way with the help of a local guide. Stop at a rice terrace that still uses the ancient subak irrigation system which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation in Ubud and relax on the transfer to the starting point of your tour. Get set up with a helmet and a well-maintained e-bike with a fat tire. Hop on board and begin your cycling adventure. Experience cycling along lush fields of rippening rice rice at the farm of Jalan Cinta (Street of Love). Head to the village of Tegalalang to soak up the charm of a traditional village in countryside of Ubud. Explore the village and find out about what daily life is like for locals. Capture pictures of the breathtaking Cekingan Rice Terrace. Hear about its unique subak irrigation system which creates an artificial ecosystem. End with a delicious meal in a local restaurant in Ubud before returning to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in the Ubud area E-bike and helmet Cycling guide Balinese lunch Raincoat (if necessary) Water
- Pickup is provided within a 5 kilometer radius of Ubud's center Pickup time 1 hour before activities start Pickup is possible from outside Ubud (upon request), but it is subject to an additional charge