My Guide Website?
Uluwatu: Beach Club and Cliffside Private Bar Hopping Tour18 Reviews
Where else to spend sunny days than lounging on a sun bed, cocktail in one hand, book in the other while listening to either DJ or crashing waves? This private tour will take you to visit the very best world's renowned and breathtaking spots in Uluwatu.
- Spend your day at the very best beach clubs and bars in Uluwatu
- Explore the crystal clear lagoon and scattered rock pools with water sports
- Enjoy a glamorous sunset vibe and after-dark ambience from a cliffside bar
- Have the option to enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Enhance and customize your experience with a list of optional add-ons
DescriptionIf you haven’t sprawled out beside a white sand beach with a designer cocktail in hand and your toes touching a glittering infinity pool – did you even holiday in Bali? This tour will take you to the most happening and chillaxing beach clubs and bars in Uluwatu. Why not start your day by visiting Sundays Beach Club? Once you take the cliff-side escalator down to this hidden oasis, it’s magical beach hangs ’til the sun goes down, made even more blissful with top-notch drinks and an expert menu from acclaimed Aussie chef James Viles. Graze on scrumptious seaside-inspired bites and lose track of time in between snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddle-boarding. Visit one of the newest additions and the most highly anticipated lifestyle destinations on the island perched atop the stunning limestone cliffs of Uluwatu at Omnia Dayclub. It boasts infinity pools with a swim-up bar, an international DJ line-up for epic poolside beats and VIP cabanas that have their own glittering plunge pools. Make sure to take the most Insta-worthy shots at the iconic and showstopping giant crystal cube that sits on top of the main bar. For the best sunset view, head to Rock Bar, which is widely respected as one of the globe’s most popular sunset bars and consistently listed as one of the world’s best bars. Featuring glamorous cocktails and a seductive after-dark ambience, listen to premier international DJs as they heighten your experience from a custom DJ booth carved directly into the cliff face. After witnessing the sunset view, you will have the option to enjoy a seafood dinner at lively Jimbaran Bay before heading back to your hotel. Customize your experience with add-ons, such as polaroid camera photographs, a Luwak coffee tasting, a Jimbaran dinner, paragliding, Sea Walker rentals, coffee tasting, traditional massages, and German, Japanese, or Korean-speaking guides (some add-ons are only available for some options).
IncludesPrivate tour guide Hotel transfer Transportation 1x Beer Bintang at Rock Bar 1x Tapas Selection at Rock Bar Polaroid camera photographs (if add-on selected) Female Guide (if add-on selected) German Speaking Guide (if add-on selected) Japanese Speaking Guide (if add-on selected) Korean Speaking Guide (if add-on selected) Luwak coffee tasting (if add-on selected) Jimbaran dinner (if add-on selected) Paragliding (if add-on selected) Sea Walker (if add-on selected)
- The entrance fee for Sundays Beach Club is IDR 300,000/net per person. This include the admission, water activities, towel as well as food and beverage credit worth of IDR 150,000 per person
- The entrance fee for Omnia Dayclub is IDR 200,000/net per person. The entrance fee is subject to change. On weekend and certain days the entrance fee is IDR 300,000/net per person
- The minimum age to enter Omnia Dayclub is 21 years old. Please bring your valid photo ID for verification. If you are with children, an alternative venue will be offered
- Smart casual attire is required at Omnia Dayclub and Rock Bar. No singlets, board-shorts, alcohol-branded attire will be permitted
- Seating (beanbag or deck) is on first-come-first-served basis