Taxi Fares from Bali Airport
Average taxi rates from Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
|Destination||Price (Rupiah)||Destination||Price (Rupiah)|
|Batu Bulan Station||175,000||Legian (Jl Padma)||95,000|
|Bukit (Ayana)||150,000||Nusa Dua||150,000|
|Bukit (Pecatu)|| |
|Nusa Dua (Nikko, Mulia)||185,000|
|Bukit (Uluwatu)||200,000||Oberoi / Kerobokan||135,000|
125,000 - 175,000
|Dyana Pura / Abimanyu||120,000||Singaraja||550,000|
|Jimbaran (Intercon)||100,000||Tanah Lot||300,000|
|Jimbaran (Ayana, Rimba)||150,000||Tanjung Benoa||185,000|
|Kuta (Discovery)||70,000||Ubud||300,000 - 350|
|Kuta Centre (Melasti etc)||80,000||Umalas/Br. Semer/Kuwum||150,000|
- Take the traffic situation into account. Look for possible quicker routes on a map, particularly from the airport. If you are heading for Sanur or Nusa Dua, ask to go on "Jalan Toll". You pay the RP 10,000 toll fee but you avoid traffic jams and get to your destination quicker, resulting in a lower cab fee which probably cancels out the Rp 10,000 toll fee.
- Ask the driver to repeat your destination to you, or ensure that he knows your destination by giving it to him in writing.
- Explain your preferred route to the driver, if you have worked one out.
- Make sure the driver uses the meter; insist on it at the beginning of the trip. If he refuses to use the meter, he may just be getting ready to rip you off at your destination, in which case its best to get out and hail another cab.
- If the driver offers to wait for you at your destination, consider it. Some places do not get a lot of taxi service, so it might be handy to have a cab waiting for you when you are ready to leave. Agree beforehand if you want him to keep the meter running while he waits, or if he's willing to settle for an hourly fee. IDR 40,000 (about US$5) is a good waiting fee.
Bali Taxi Rates increased on 1st February 2015.
The tariff rates have increased between 20-30%.
Flag falls have increased from Rp. 6,000 (US$0.50) to Rp. 7,000 (US$0.60). This is the rate on the meter when you enter the taxi.
The cost per travelled kilometer has increased from Rp. 4,500 (US$0.45) to Rp. 5,700 (US$0.57) per kilometer.
Waiting time has increased from Rp. 30,000 (US$3) to Rp. 40,000 (US$4) per hour.
Minimum fare if ordered by phone: Rp. 40,000.
Cancellation fee: Rp 10,000.
The increase in tax fare follows a 44% increase in the cost of premium fuel that took place on June 21, 2013.
Some alternatives to Bluebird
If you phone for a cab, there is a minumum fee of Rp 40,000, even for a short distance.